1

You (y/n) are a neko..........................
You sat peace fully at your favorite shrine. You were wearing a beautiful kimono (in the picture shown above).
As cherry blossoms fell you thought of your mom and dad.
They took care of your families shrine. Your mom was a neko and your dad is a shrine god.
You didn't go to school because of your cat ears and tail.
Your mother had told you you were gonna be a shrine god someday but all you wanted was love. You could never find true love because you had to stay hidden from humans. You always wished you could find another neko or somebody who was a half human-half animal.All of this changed once you found a beautiful shrine called "the Mikage Shrine".
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You were strolling around the woods when you crashed into a girl with brown hair who was crying. You started to panic and you hid your ears and tail.
"I AM SOO SORRY!!!!!!"said the girl with brown hair. At that moment you saw she had a land god mark. "H-Hi I am glad to meet you land god" you said.
She turned to look at you and then her eyes softened. "I see you are a god too!!" the girl with brown hair said. "What's your name??" you asked. "My name is Nanami"she said. "What is your name??? nanami asked. "My name is (y/n) (l/n)" you said.
After you introduced yourself she started to talk about why she was crying. She told you that a guy she like who was named Tomoe didn't like her so she ran away. "I will give you my shrine!!"she said. "W-what!!?!?!" you said. You already had a god mark but she kissed your forehead and ran away. Now you had a land god mark and a god mark. She left a piece of paper of where the shrine was. You were really confused and tired so you decided to check it out tomorrow.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When you got home your mom started to question you why you had a land god mark. So you told her all that happened and afterwards you fell asleep before she could say anything else.
__________________________________