TaeTae

You're currently at your room alone, bored as fuck. So you decided to go at the kitchen to cook something to eat and to cook some dinner since Taehyung, your husband will come home later. You skipped happily at the kitchen and proceed at the refridgerator.
"Oh fries!" You said as you grabbed the plastic of fries. You prepared the tools and utensils you'll use and start to heat the pan with oil.
"What's cookin'?"
"Taehyung!" You said a bit shocked when he suddenly popped at your side.
"Tadaima~" He said in a sweet tone voice and plant a kiss on your cheek.
"Okairi." You replied and flashed a smile, And continue to cook.
"Can I have some?" Taehyung said while pointing at the fries you're cooking using his cute lips. You giggle at his sudden cuteness.
"Of course you can, but change your clothes first." You said and prepared the cooked fries.
"Change my clothes for me jagi~" He said with a husky voice which made you to look at him.
"Taehyung. Just change your clothes will you? Or I will not give you any fries." You said and you can feel that your face is like a tomato.
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Jagi you're so cute." He said and laughed while leaving you at the kitchen and going upstairs.

A/N. Hello my snows. ^^ I don't know why I wrote this. hahahaha Maybe Im just bored. Kekeke