First day back Hey guys this is my first story i hope you guys like it !

"KELSEY" I heard someone calling my name, I couldn't tell wether it was my best friend Holly or my mum. I screamed back "YES?!" Then holly walked in my room jumped on my bed and screamed at me "It's the first day of school!!!", I could see she was unbelievably excited for school! But i on the other hand was not, Holly is currently sleeping at my house whilst her parents are in Georgia, and the night before we were up until 2 am so no I was not excited besides the fact I was awake until 2 I was a little excited to see Chris I've had a crush on him for like ever and really want him to realise it. "Okay fine, I'll get up but only by force not by choice!" I snapped back.

I get ready as well as Holly, we both walked down stairs to see scrambled eggs and bacon with a note on the table saying "Sorry sweetie I had to leave early for work but have a great first day and your lunch is in the fridge" I don't know if I mentioned this before but Chris lives a few houses down, and last year everyday he would walk with me to school. Chris and I were best friends and still are, I heard a knock on my door, it is chris "come on ladies we don't want to be late!" He says, "WE'RE COMING CHRIS" holly screams out.

There he was, standing by my door looking sexier than ever as I looked at him it glides his hand through his hair and smiles he says "Hey Kelsey, hey Holly are you guys ready?" "We're totes ready" Kelsey said.

Holly walks faster than us so she leaves me talking alone to Chris, we stop in the middle of the path way and he looks me in the eye " Kelsey Elizabeth Jade, from the moment we became friends I knew you were the one, I've loved you ever since and want you to walk the halls as my girlfriend" I reply back " CHRIS! I'm so glad you told me, I've had the hugest crush on you! Of course I will be your girlfriend"
We seal if off with our first kiss, then hold each there hands and walk into school as the new couple we are.

Everyone stares at us because Chris is one of the 'popular' guys and Everyone wants to get in with him, so we are holding hands and the 'popular' girls were staring at me so I kissed Chris and walked away.

The end of school came, Chris and I are in most of the same classes and at the end period we had science and he asked me if I would like to do something with him tonight of course I said yes but little did I know he was in a Band called In Stereo and tonight they were audition for X factor. I was mad that he didn't tell me but proud, at like 4 I met him at his house and met his fellow band members, Jakob and Ethan. I became good friends with them ever since I met them, then we got in the car and drove to X factor they lined up and had to wait all day but their time finally came, I was back stage listening to them sing, girls going crazy I was lucky to be Chris's girlfriend already. It came to the judges decision Chris Issak- YES James Blunt- ITS A YES Dannii Minogue- HELL YEA Guy Sebastion- That's a yes from me! They were in I was so proud my boy has done it conquered X factor at 15 years old.