Returning To The Family

(A/n I do not own the tvd characters. I only own mines)
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Athena's pov

(Flashback)

I was walking with Kol when he had said he was leaving and wanted me to come. I love my younger brother he's the best. Kol gets his charm from me. Nik got his temper from me and his werewolf gene. Elijah gets his nobleness from me. Rebekah gets her bitterness from me. Where as Finley has nothing from me. Be for Henrik died he got his powerful mind from me. Me Nik and him went to go watch the beast turn but they found us and Henrik paid the price. Anyway we got turned into vampires that night.

Kol and I are leaving. I said to my other younger siblings. They had sadness on there face. But they understood.

(Flashback over) (present)

I was leaving London and going to mystic falls. Kol had called me saying they were all reunited. I mentally groaned but here I am on a plane. I had told Kol that I'll be arriving around noonish and not to tell anybody.

We finally landed and I got off the plane and had got my bags and went to catch a cab. I had him drive me to a car dealer ship. We got there and I paid him. I got out and grabbed my suitcases. I went in a saw a very beautiful 1970 black charger. I walked over to it and put my hands on it and as soon as I did I fell in love with the car. I saw a man walk over to me.

Can I help you with anything ma'am. He said with a fake smile and I smirked.

Yes I would like this car. For free. I said compelling him. He nodded and said he would be back with the keys. He soon came back with the keys and I put my stuff in the back. I got in and drove off.

I soon came across a bar and grill called mystic grill. Haha. I pulled up and parked. I got out and fixed my top and jacket. I was wearing a short sleeve shirt with my signature leather jacket, ripped skinny jeans and some black heel boots. I walked inside and looked around I saw a familiar blonde standing talking to a boy. I smirked and went stairght to the bar. But that's when I felt someone behind me.

Well well. The voice said behind me and had just got my 3 shots of tequila. I turned around to see my baby sister when she saw me she had tears forming. I stood up and pulled her into a hug. She let out a happy cry and hugged back.

This is hot. Said a voice next to us. I pulled a disgust face and scrunched my nose. We pulled apart and she glared at the boy.

Well I wouldn't say hot. Cause that would just be plain incest don't you think Bekah. I said in a thick British accent. The boy had a confused face.

Damon this is the eldest Mikaelson my sister Athena. Bekah said to him while glaring at him still.

Bekah let's go. I said and downed my shot and left a 50 dollar bill on the bar. We left the bar and she said she would meet me at the mansion. I said okay and got in my charger and drove off to the mansion. (A/n Athena is not just a vampire she's also the first vampire witch.) I pulled up and parked I got my bags and walked right in. I set my bags down my the front door and listened to see where everyone is. I heard them in the living room.