Prologue

Tamahome and I is having a honey moon right. We're here near the shore impressed by a beautiful scene.

"Miaka ,always remember that I'll be the one who will protect you,forever and always.",Tamahome said while looking at me lovingly.

"Me too,I'll be the one who will take care of you always remember that.",I said to him.

"And always remember that I'm the one who'll protect you and our baby.",he said,touching my tummy where my baby which is 2 months.

We're enjoying the moment when a maiden appeared. She has a black wings and a red eyes.

"Who are you?",Tamahome asked putting me behind him.

"Watashi...Albedo. Watashiwa...akuma.",she said coldly. (I'm Albedo. I'm a devil.)

As she said that it gives me shiver that runs down to my spine. After that she stared at me but Tamahome protected me on her.

"Give me that girl...and if you resist I'll get her by force.",Albedo said but Tamahome shook his head and tightened his grip on me not afraid to let me go.

"Well,if you insist....", as she held her hand and in palm of it the black light appeared. And in the blink of an eye she threw it at this direction. Before Tamahome could move,the black light hit me and I blacked out.

******

Tamahome's POV

I'm worthless.... I'm really a worthless husband,I thought as a look at Miaka whose unconscious. Even though I have no strength,I just forced myself to carry her to Yuuki's mansion. I went to my car and put her in the passenger seat. After a few minutes of drive I reach the destination. I hurriedly carried her inside in a bridal style.

"Ohhh...Tamahome,you're done with your honeymoon?",Hotohori asked.

"And what happened on Miaka... is she tired because you---",Nuriko said but before he finished his words Tasuki covered his mouth.

"Tamahome-kun...what's wrong?",Chiriko said.

"Where is Mitsukake?",I asked holding my tears because of the pain that I felt. I can't protect her and I don't know what'll happen to her 'cause she's hit by that black light.

"Upstairs...",Chichiri said.

"Arigatou...",I said as I went to the infirmary. (Thanks)... Yes,you read it right we've got an infirmary in the mansion.

When I reach the open door of the infirmary,I hurriedly put her to the bed. Mitsukake know what to do.

>>>>>>>•••<<<<<<<

"Tamahome...I'm sorry...I can't do anything. The spell is too strong for me. BTW the spell is just temporary it will worn out...maybe..after three years. And one more thing,can you tell me what is the creature who did it on Miaka?",Mitsukake said.

"S-she has..black wings...a-an-d...r-r-ed eyes.",I said stuttering,dumbfounded at the same time.

"A demon.",Mitsukake said.

"We need Miaka to stay here in the mansion. Let Yui take care of her until her memories come back.",Mitsukake said.

"But how did you know that the one that's affected was her memories?",I asked.

"Well,I studied all the things that has a connection with spells,magics and other things.",he said.

"Thanks a lot,Mitsukake.",I said as I bowed in front of him.

"No need to bow on me,Tamahome we're friends so no need.",he said.

"Alright,so Miaka will stay here in care of Yui?",I asked just to make sure.

"And we're leaving NOW.",he said emphasising now. While went to Miaka to bid my goodbye.

"This is goodbye,Miaka. I'm sorry that I can't fulfill my promise to you. Take care of our baby and make sure to protect yourself.",I said as I kissed her forehead.