[Explicit] Eternally yours (1/2)

"Don't you ever dare lay those... those.. filthy hands of yours anywhere near me unless I told you to! And as much as possible do not let me see that revolting face of yours! This is a bloody order! Do you understand, you despicable whore?!" The ash-haired boy shouted as he threw his eyepatch on the floor revealing the contract sign of the demon he bargained for.

The man in front of him just simply and politely responded with a:

"Yes, my lord."

Ciel may be the head of the Phantomhive Manor and the queen's guard dog, but surely his age betrays him in circumstances such as this.

The demonic butler heaved out a heavy sigh as he contemplated on how to convince the child that what he did was nothing more than a mean to fulfill his master's desire. Sebastian used to think that it was hard to cope up with three imbeciles as co-workers but thought otherwise whenever his little lord threw a benevolent fit.

As his master silently ate dinner, Sebastian stayed hidden and away from the boy's sight because he claims that seeing the butler "ruins his appetite". After a while, Ciel finally stood up and wiped his pink lips gracefully with a napkin.

"Mey-rin, bring me my late night tea in a little while. I will be going to the library to finish up some works." The earl announced which made Sebastian argue.

"Bocchan, I believe it is rather too late to do some work. You ought to sleep and just finish whatever it is tomorrow morning." The butler politely said

"Tch, I did not ask for your opinion, dog. And I clearly told you to stay out of my sight, haven't I?" Ciel retorted which such bitterness

***

The past few days turned into a week, a week that Ciel treated Sebastian like the opposite side of a magnet and repelled or shut down every attempt he made to come near the boy. His anger subsided but not enough to lift his order that the butler shall not touch him nor come near him. He either attempted to do things by himself or ask Mey-rin and Finny to do it for him. The fact that the butler does not seem affected by it infuriates the young earl even more.

Sebastian on the other hand, is starting to lose patience with the boy's antics. Slamming the boy against a wall and making him listen to his explanation, crossed his mind a couple of times already, but knew that it'll only make the stubborn boy distant.

"It's all a game, Sebastian. It is only up to you on how will you manipulate your pawns to do things in accordance to your liking." Is what Ciel used to say, the demonic butler smirked to himself as he thought of a plan on how to win back his little lord.

"If he does not want me to touch him, then I have no other choice but to make him want to..."

***

As lunch was being served by Mey-rin, the butler casually placed his right foot in front of the maid knowing that she was clumsy enough to trip on it. Once the plates started flying out of the maid's hand, the butler gracefully caught her in his arms making sure he let the dishes crumble to the ground in order to catch the attention of his master.

"Are you ok, my dear?" Sebastian asked sweetly, his arms around the maid too closely, as he felt a pair of eyes cut through him.

"S-sebastian-san... I-I'm ok, but... Ah-ano, y-your hand is... Umm." The blushing maid tried ever so vigorously not to stutter but failed miserably.