Main/ First Met Charaters and Prologue

Lich Sasori: A use to be teenager with A+ B+ average at his high school, he was a very religious boy, loved Jesus but something and someone bad stepped into his life.

Lisper: Lich's friend and kin by blood, in reality he is a demon, a lot nicer than all other demons, besides some of the girls. Lich knows this and refuses to break contact with him.

Jorah: Depressed teenager that knows things he wishes he never knew.(you'll find out in the story :> )and never went to school but is still good friends with Lich.

One: hyperactive boy, usually quiet, doesn't nose around where he shouldn't, most of the time.

Knox: rowdy boy who likes to break the rules, and gets suspended from school a lot.

Dachary: the one that talked Lich in the beginning.

Hollow: Dark purple blooded troll, very kind.

Prologue: HIGH SCHOOL Was the worst place to be on a day like this. Because, today was Friday, and almost every bully was fighting each other or knocking some poor geeks teeth out.
I on the other hand, always stayed or went to classes to avoid it. It usually worked. I was the last kid to leave the school as always, walking down the steps and Lisper joining along side me. Taping the side of my shoulder to tell me he was there. " Status report." He joked. I rolled my eyes " you aren't going to let that go are you ?" I looked at him as we started crossing the street. He nodded" forever." He said with a blank stare, looking behind me. I looked confused and turned my head, seeing a car hurtling towards us. I suddenly felt terrified.

*CLIFFHANGER*