Who Do I Trust? (Chapter 8)

It was Monday Night Raw, Abigail didn't have a match tonight, but she was going to be interviewed by Michael Cole about what's been happening over the past few weeks. It was going to be a private interview. Since Bray Wyatt and Dean Ambrose had been involved with her over the past few weeks a lot has happened and some people wanted to know how she was feeling. Michael Cole wanted to have an interview with her without being influenced by The Wyatt Family or Dean Ambrose. He wanted her thoughts and her thoughts alone.

Michael Cole started the interview.

"Abby thanks for joining us."

Abigail politely interrupted.

"Please Michael, call me Abigail. I don't want to be called Abby anymore, it brings back painful memories."

"Ok so Abigail... you've had an interesting number of weeks here in WWE. So everyone started to get the idea that you had feelings for Dean Ambrose, but of course you didn't really want to talk about that when I first asked you. Then one night on Smackdown you cost him his match and he yells at you saying that he doesn't like you. I don't know if you knew this or not, but there was a camera man following you when you left ringside. We saw you out in the parking lot talking to yourself. I think that without knowing it you may have told the world about your parents. You had an emotional breakdown that I believe was caused by Dean Ambrose. You thought that you were alone that night, but not only was the camera man out there, but Bray Wyatt was out there too. He comes out and comforts you. He stops you from making possibly one of the biggest mistakes of your life. He seems to have added you to his family. He calls you Sister Abigail. We all think that everything was going well, but another camera man caught what Bray did one night. He hits you in the face and knocks you out of your chair and onto the floor. He later on said that he only did it to teach you a lesson and that sometimes you have to hurt the people you love in order to protect them. Now back to Dean Ambrose, he saw Bray hit you and he wasn't happy about it. He tries to talk to you, but every time he comes near you, The Wyatt Family are there to attack. Bray believes that Dean Ambrose was just there to spread lies and to hurt you. So last week on Raw you were in a match against AJ for the Diva's championship belt and suddenly the lights go out. Usually this is something that happens when The Wyatt Family first come out and leave, but they were already out there. You didn't really have anywhere to go. The Wyatt Family joined you in the ring, but it turned out to be a setup by Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns. They each had their own problems with The Wyatts so they teamed up to attack The Wyatts. You were terrified, you thought for sure that Dean Ambrose was going to hurt you. He just came out and attacked The Wyatts, but he didn't hurt you like we all thought he would. Instead he did something that none of us expected. He kisses you, and you both leave the ring together. Then on Smackdown, Bray Wyatt tells the world something that you probably didn't want to be revealed. He went and told everyone that you suffer from depression. He believes that you are confused and he punished you for leaving the family. He hit you with Sister Abigail and they carried you away. Before this happened however, Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns came out when The Wyatt Family first came out to you in the ring. Unfortunately Roman Reigns was attacked by Randy Orton, so Dean Ambrose was on his own against The Wyatts. He was beat down and was left in the ring. Later on he went to look for you. I just want to know how you are feeling and maybe clear up some confusion. So my question to you is, Are you with The Wyatt Family?"

"Yes. Bray opened my eyes, he sat down with me and talked with me about what happened on Raw. It was foolish of me to believe that Dean Ambrose liked me. He only kissed me that night because he felt sorry for me. I do have depression, I'm afraid to give love a chance because I don't want to end up being heartbroken. If I ever ended up being heartbroken, I probably would go suicidal. I know I'm not the only one in the world that suffers from depression, but I feel like Bray Wyatt is the only one that understands me, and that he's the only one I can trust. But at the same time, there is something that Dean Ambrose said that keeps me thinking. If he loves me like he says he does, then why would he hit me? Should I really trust someone like that?"