Tanaka Mint One-Shot

A/N: Incase you're that little shat who doesn't read the description: I said that credits go to Zeichks who wrote the story with me. Some sick stuff was going through our heads because it was 3 in the morning and logical thinking just disappears. I did not edit or revise it at all so enjoy the shit grammar. MANY PUNS AND REFERENCES AHEAD. YOU MIGHT CRY TOO.

There was a humble mint named Tanaka Mint trying to live a simple life, but then one day this young mint was separated from the rest of his clan. He fought as hard as he could but to no avail. The young mint had to live on alone, searching for his clan. Then one day the mint stumbled upon another kind mint in a similiar situation as his own. The mints became best friends and lived with each other. Tanaka Mint forgot about searching for his lost clan and decided to stay with his minty friend.
But then, one day there was a horrible flood and it swept away Tanaka Mint's friend leaving him alone again. Tanaka Mint was very sad and lonely afterwards. He gave up on his bestie after searching long and far and decided to find his clan. Three years went by with no luck.

Tanaka was beginning to lose faith when one day something caught his eye. It was a ball. He didn't know what it was for he was just a mere mint but he didn't care. He started playing with the ball, throwing it up in the air over and over until he developed his own game. He called it Volleyball. Tanaka Mint liked this game and played it everyday. He began to form a team with all the other mints that did not have a clan. Eventually they formed together as a clan known as Karasuno. One day after Volleyball practice, a member of Karasuno ran up to him saying that they had ditched him because he was simply a weak mint, but now that he was strong. He could join them once again but by doing so he would have to leave his Volleyball team, Karasuno. But Tanaka Mint didn't want to leave his friends behind. He had to make a tough decision. His friends urged him to try to find his clan so he did.

He left them behind. Tanaka was much stronger than before so he found his clan quickly. He had figured out that he was famous for creating volleyball and his clan had formed a team called Aoba Josai and they refused to let him join. He was kicked out and was left alone yet again. Inside of this Aoba Josai clan there was a hella gay mint named Oikawa and no one really liked him but he was there cause he can actually play Volleyball. Tanaka mint made it his goal to defeat Oikawa and kill everyone in Aoba Josai. Tanaka went back to Karasuno and they decided that they would all become strong so they could kill Oikawa.

They began to prepare for the hunt. They got out their guns and katanas and practiced for days. His new bestie, Nishinoya was one of the strongest so he constantly practiced with him. Tanaka loved Nishinoya but he was too scared to reveal his feelings to him so he kept quiet.

One day, a stray clan attacked and killed many of his mint friends. Nishinoya was badly injured while fighting to protect the team. Tanaka held his dying friend in his arms as he uttered out his last words. "Tanaka...Im hella gay. I love you bro. B-but just remeber to get your head in the game. Gotta getcha getcha getcha getcha head in the game." and with that final highschool musical reference, Nishinoya died.Tanaka was crying. He screamed, "I LOVE YOU DONT LEAVE ME!" and this is when Tanaka's friends discovered he was hella gay. Things were't in good shape afterwards. Tanaka was always crying in a corner and Aoba Josai was getting ready to make a move on Karasuno. Oikawa was fighting with his team mate Iwaizumi for practice when he realized he was hella gay, but not for Iwazumi. He was hella gay for himself...

Since Tanaka was the Leader of Karasuno, everyone looked up to him for support in these hard times, but Tanaka was in no way, shape, or form to give advice. Tanaka just lost the love of his life and he will never see him again. Meanwhile the rest of Karasuno had gotten word that Aoba Josai was making their move. Instead of Tanaka leading the battle, it was Asahi mint. Asahi mint tried his best to lead, but overall, he was not meant to lead. Tanaka could barley hold a gun or a katana and Oikawa was way too over obsessed with himself.