Save Me

Three Years Ago

When I turned 14 the week after my birthday. I knew ever since the day my father looked at me the wrong way I wasn’t going to be normal anymore. He said I was just going to hang out with him. He told me to sit and relax while mom was at work. He raped me. My mother came home and threatened to take me to the police and tell them what he did. He beat her until she was a crumpled bloody heap on the floor. He got drunk and did it again the next night. It last for every night of my life for four years. I’m finally eighteen. I can escape. My mother wasn’t strong enough to survive his harsh beatings after three years. I was alone. I walked to school in my usual long sleeved shirt and jeans. My black hair fluttered around my face in the wind. I tucked some of it behind me ears. “Reese” I turned that wasn’t my name. It used to be, I changed it to Ayden. Damn it why would I respond to that name. I turned and began walking again. “Reese don’t be like that” That voice. I knew it. Who was it though? It was familiar like a nagging in my thoughts. “Reese turn around now” it said I whipped around. “Connor” I ran and hugged my brother. He was four years older. My mother had put him in an army academy when the rape first started. He spun me around. “Hey little Reese” he kissed my cheek. “Conner aren’t you supposed to be in school?” I asked smiling. “Yeah, what the hell happened to your beautiful long blonde hair?” He questioned. “I cut it and dyed it.” I murmured, I didn’t like it anymore.” I said looking at my converse. “What do you mean you didn’t like it? It was your pride and joy. You said it screamed innocence.” He eyed me carefully. I began to cry. My eyes watered. The tears stung me scratched cheeks. “Reese your make-up…Tell me that’s up.” he said pulling me to the side walk. We sat down. “Dad raped me the year you left. He beat mom. She tried to help me and he beat her until she was just a little crumpled heap on the floor. He was drunk all the time he hits me and still rapes me for the past four years. Mom died last year.” I explained trying to keep my calm. “Reese you have to tell somebody.” He whispered hugging me. “I can’t he’ll get me. I’m scared Conner, I can’t stay my whole life being raped and beat. Conner I want to go to college. I want a life. He said I’m not leaving.” I cried. “It’s okay sis.” He murmured. “I have to get to school” I choked. “Okay” he said he went in the opposite direction. It had to end. That was my final decision. Two weeks later… It was almost over. I beckoned myself in my head. I closed my eyes. “Look at me now” He demanded. I wasn’t going to cry. I couldn’t cry. He killed Conner just because he suspected I was trying to run away from him. He pulled out of me and got out of my bed. He went into his bedroom. I began to tear up silently. I got dressed and changed my sheets. I went and cooked him dinner. It ends tonight. He began eating as I watched. Drink the beer. I thought in my head. He did. I stood and took the knife from under the chair. He didn’t see me. I walked behind him. I ran one hand down his shoulder then chest. “I want you to fuck me again” I whispered. He seemed excited. I plunged the knife in his throat then chest. I walked out the house into the cold night. It was dark. I called the police and filed an anonymous report for my father. I went to the cemetery. I went to my brother’s grave. I saw and rested my head on his tomb stone. “I can’t believe you killed him” Conner smiled. I almost jumped out of my skin. “CONNER!” I screamed. He laughed. “I’m a ghost sis. I’m here to watch over you” He grinned. “I’m done with dad so no need” I smirked. “Killing him doesn’t mean you done” he whispered. “5-O sis” he smirked. I stood and brushed myself off. I began walking out of the cemetery. I walked into a vintage store. I had a few buck so I was going to change my look. I brought a black leather dress and a pair of heels. I pulled my hair into a loose bun. I put on the dress and heels and left the store. i went into a club and began to dance and drink. I was done Conner was being an idiot.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

This is a new story i thought i'd try it's about Reese or Ayden she was raped by her father and abused by him too. i got it from a story called 'In Daddy's Arms" i can't give you the URL now because the website it under something so. but the website is Bookrix.com and if you type In Daddy's Arms i think the book will pop up but yeah. It's going to get brighter for Reese/Ayden

here is the URL for the book 'In Daddy's Arms' its a bit tragic but the story is really good

http://www.bookrix.com/_title-en-taiya-arnott-in-daddy-039-s-arms

VOTE!

COMMENT

TELL EVERYONE

LOVE/LIKE

ADD 2 UR LIBRARY

BECOME MY FAN!! :) 

The Video Is Save Me by Nicki Minaj and The Picture will be of Conner :) Every Chaper i'll try to put a picture of a Character :D