1.

Woozi POV
Hoshi was standing across the room looking at me. I shyly looked down and before I knew it a pair of feet were in front of me. When I looked up the angel I fell in love with had a goofy smirk on his face. He took a step forward, I took a step back. We were going like that until my back hit the wall. His hands were on both sides of my head. His head went near mine and I could feel his warm breath near my jawline. 'Let's have some fun..' he wishpered in my ear.

I was smiling like an idiot, exitment rushing through my body. He started placing sweet, soft kisses along my jawline and down my neck. I was blushing like crazy. I brought his head up and pulled him in for a hot, lustful kiss. I felt him tug the edge of my shirt. I quckly pulled mine off then his and continued the kiss.

We stumbled around the room getting to the bed, not breaking apart. We fell on the bed, me on top. I broke the kiss and looked into his eyes. Oh those beautiful eyes of his. I could feel him growing underneath me. He gave me the look so I started kissing down his chest and stomach. When i reached his jeans I unbuttoned them and took them off. Even through the boxers you could tell it was huge. I gently rubbed it through the fabric and he let out a soft moan.

'Oh come on, you're not going to tease me are you?' he looked at me inpatiently. I slid his boxers down, his erection rising up. I looked at it in awe before gently kissing the tip. I then went for it and took him whole in my mouth. I felt him sneak his hand through my hair and moan loudly. I bobbed my head up and down for a while and then licked the tip. I stood up and took the rest of my clothes off. He looked at me with loving eyes 'Wow..you look so amazing'  I went to him and put my legs around his waist. He knew exactly what I wanted to do.

I positioned myself and slowly slid down his member. Both of us moaning loudly in the process. When I was ready I slowly started moving up and down and then picking up the pace. After a while we were both a big moaning mess. 'Jihoon..' he threw his head back moaning my name. It felt so good hearing it from him. 'I'm..I'm close Jihoon..'  he whispered. 'Me too'  I let out a groan. We picked up the pace one last time. We reached our climax, both moaning in pleasure. I fell down, my head on his chest. We cuddled for a while still breathing heavily. 'I always wanted to do it with you'  I queitly said.