Im a Supernatural?!?!?

Scarlet POV

I sighed. I didn't know what to do. I pretty sure I like Damon, but I don't want to...I'll just end up getting hurt, badly. I heard some noise in Jeremy's room and saw her and Jenna having a heart to heart. I'm not good at those...Im not good at feelings either. So I grab my diary and and start jotting down.

Why do I feel this way about him? Stupid Damon. Why didn't Mom and Dad tell me I was adopted? Does Elena know? Jeremy? Jenna? I always thought my name was Scarlet Rose Grayson....I mean, it is but...not biologically. How can I tell if someone is a vampire? Or a witch?

I sighed,I seem to be doing that a lot lately. Whatever. I heard a rustling sound near my window. Then I saw a dark blue sticky note on the inside of my window...weird. I don't remember putting that there. Out of curiosity, yeah I know it's what killed the cat, I walked over to my window. The note said,

"Darling, you need to look out for these people to be supernatural...

Stefan Salvatore

Damon Salvatore

Bonnie

Tyler Lockwood

And most important... yourself.

You are soon going to realize that you posses many powers. But don't worry love, I will be there soon to coach you. It may be awhile. Im in hiding. For now I cant tell you my name. Just know that whatever people say...I do have a heart and a soul.

Love,Your Mother..

Stefan,Damon,Bonnie,Tyler and, I are all supernatural?! I couldnt belive it! Im not a vampire, or a werewolf...maybe a witch? But what hurt the most,My mom knows where I live? She's never visited me, yet she apparently can kill and do anything? She apparently is a vampire! Pick up the phone!!!

I wiped the small tear out of my eyes. I wasnt intrested in the comet anymore. I changed into some shorts and a tank top. Put my hair in a bun on top of my head. Took my make up off and moved my comforter back and laid down. I was about to drift off when I heard some fan girlish screaming.

"SCARLET!!! GUESS WHAT?!?!?" I heard Elena yell.

"WHAT?" I said in a oh so happy mood.

"Me and Stefan kissed!!! Oh my Gosh...it was absolutly BREATH TAKING!!!"

"Yay! Im so happy for you!!!" I gave her a hug.

"You seem sad. Is everything okay?"

"Yeah. But...I GOT MY FIRST KISS!!!!" I sqealed happily.

"AHHHHHH. Who was it? Do I know him?" She aksed.

"Yes. You know him. It was...DamonSalvatoreanithinkimightlikehim." I said super fast.

"Slower. Use your words."

I sighed,"Damon Salvatore and I think I might like him..."

"Oh. Damon?" She sounded casuall. Too Casuall.

"Uhm...Cool. But I really don't want to get hurt. So um I would really much prefer you to not like Damon. At all."

I sat there. Shocked.

"Can I not be happy too? I could actually really like him and you wouldn't give a damn! Your just so self involved I cant take it! Your supposed to be my sister! I can live in your shadow anymore. I. Will. Have. A. Life. And it will be so awesome. And I want you to be happy for me and support my decisions. Right or wrong! Your supposed to say,"Kill em!" Or something corny like that when I tell you I like some one!!" Once I got done with my rant,I looked at her shocked face.

"Do whatever you want Scarlet. I don't care." Then she slammed my own door! I sighed and went over to my closet. Picked out a cute black top and a floral mini skirt, and combat boot wedges. After that,I packed my band uniform in my bag,(yes,I'm in band) and put my saxophone near my door so I wont forget it. I had practice tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got up and saw Lena and Bonnie drive off. I don't think Bonnie ever did like me. Caroline was my best friend. We even had tattoos of a star on out feet to match. We had to flirt with the guy to actually give them to us. I could drive,I was just exceptionally lazy. I went outside and got into my silver 2013 Camaro. I loved my car. Mostly because I was a HUGE Hawaii 5-0 fan, and that's the kind of car Detective Danny Williams and Commander Steve McGarrett drove. You could say I was obsessed. I texted Caroline to see if she wanted a ride to school, she didn't answer. Huh. Strange.

I saw my other best friend Tyler and Matt tossing a foot ball when he threw it to Stefan and he caught it with ease. I snorted as I walked up to them.

"So lady like." Matt laughed. Tyler just seemed pissed. I shrugged and continued walking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When history rolled around Stefan beat Mr. Tanner at his own game. History dates. As much as I hate to admit...it was kinda hot...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At marching band practice, I noticed that Stefan tries out for the foot ball team, Elena was cheer leading, and Caroline still hasn't shown up. I had changed from my cute outfit to some short shorts,burgandy band shirt, and white converses.

I saw an awesome car pull up and realized Caroline was there with a...scarf? Okay....not your best fashion choice babe... But what I really noticed was the driver...Damon Salvatore. Ouch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Damon Pov

I sat there in my hella amazing car and made out with Caroline, sure I felt bad for using her but it's better than killing her.

"Bye Damon" she whispered in my ear.

"Bye." I sighed not paying attention. I was too busy distracted by a certain red head. Walking around in a tight band short and shorts. We made eye contact. Her big soft brown eyes...we're so sad. And it was my fault. Wait...why the hell do I care?!