CHAPTER 4

Iana's POV

Ang saya dn palang kasama ng kwagong to noh XD hahahaahahahaha. Wala syang ginawa kundi magkwento at magjoke. Pero medyo naiilang ako. Tsaka simula pa kagabi, hinihiwalay nya ako sa grupo. Lalo na kay Baekhyun NA BIAS WRECKER KO UMAYGAD XD

"Since you're a fangirl and everyone knows every fangirl has a bias wrecker except if a group has ugly members the most, who is your bias wrecker?"

Taena seryosohan na? Hindi tlga sya nagjojoke sa tanong na yan.

"Uhmmm.. Baekhyun oppa..."

"Okay. I'm not mad. It's just a question. Nothing serious :) Let's pack up."

Di ko alam pero ang awkward. Bumalik kami kung saan nagliligpit na ang mga staff pra makakauwi na kami. Bumalik na lang kami sa van at nakita namin na nandun na ang lahat ng members except kay D.O na kasama ko.

"D.O Hyung!"-Kai

"Oh, finally. You two are back. What are you talking about? It really took you more than HOURS. Don't worry. Manager noona is not mad. I was just deadly CURIOUS. It kills me"- suho

Ang haba ng sinabi pero magtatanong lang pala.

"Well, we just talked about a lot of things and all of you are not with it. It's just a two of us"-D.O

O_O -me

;) (shh trust me so they will not ask more questions)

I nodded as an answer. Nagligpit na kami tsaka sumakay na sa van. Pinatabi ako ni tito sa kay Dyo. Ewan ko pero parang di sya curious sakin. Di masyadong nagtatanong si Dyo. Prang feeling ko nakakausap ko sya palagi na parang ang gaan ng loob ko sa kanya. Parang syang fanboy na bias din si Dyo na nakilala ko sa facebook.

Di ko namalayan, nakatulog na pala ako sa balikat ni Dyo. Hala, nakakahiya. PUTCHA NGAYON KPA NAHIYA xD

:) *nilagay ang kamay sa balikat ko* - D.O

O_O

"When will you response a smile when I do these actions?"

"Uhh, mianhae oppa. Hehehe"

"GUYS WAKE UP! WE'RE AT THE FRONT OF THE BUILDING ALREADY!"- manager ata nila

Putchang moment guys.... ←_← →_→ ~^O^~

ANSAYA KO!! SINO BA NAMAN ANG HINDI SASAYA PAG DI YON GINAWA NI BIAS SAYO!!! PUTANGINANG PUTING PALAKA!!!

"Hey, smiling differently huh. :D" -Kai

"No that's just----"

"You didn't know anything behind D.O and you but you will know it when he tells you. *wide grin* "

Huhhhh??? Ano daw? Behind me and D.O? Di ko gets. Bahala na! Puzzling everthing is not my style. XD

D.O's POV

We went up in the building and it seems Jude Hyung said that Iana must go home since she has to fix herself because she haven't went home since first stay here. Hyung is so harsh to use words. We went to our dorm and I managed to cook our food since they are so stubborn and clumsy to do these chores. Everybody seems to be very tired because of the hectic schedules we have last month ,and for the past weeks. And thank God. We will be having our 2 week rests starting today.

We ate our dinner quie---- Why is everybody so quiet? I mean, I always get . they make noise when we are eating but my ears seems not to be used to this. I just let them to be quiet and we finished our dinner. Chanyeol do the dishes as always. We fixed ourselves and we went to bed.

I just noticed that Baekhyun seems not making fun with me around. I looked at him and he is just playing flappy bird in his phone. I wanted to talk to him. He is ignoring me since morning. But I didn't bother him anymore

"D.O-ssi"-Suho

"Hyung"

"We have to talk"

Since he is a leader I have to respect him so I followed him to the sala. It seems Chanyeol already finished to wash the dishes. We sat and waited Suho hyung to speak.

"About Iana.."

I just stared at him as an answer.

"Maybe you should control feelings over her,Dyo. You have been so clingy with her and it seems.. Baekhyun is reacting with it."

"Sorry hyung." I admit. I am so clingy with her. I just can't control that we met already after those years of chatting her online. God didn't failed my expectations.

"All of us had parody accounts to use,right? I knew all your passwords. Dyo-ssi, I don't want you as a feast of the sasaeng fans if ever you are with Iana. I want her to be safe since she's not an artist and especially you. As a leader of the group,guardian in charge when manager noona is not around and as your friend, I have my obligation to care for you all around. I trust you a lot Dyo ssi but you are not yourself anymore when Iana is on beside you."

"I understand hyung. I'm gonna be extra-careful about it."

He nodded and patted my shoulder as a response. We went to our rooms and went to bed. I noticed Kai isn't asleep yet. And he is still watching..... as always..... Yadong -_-

"Kai I heard it even you're with your earphones! Go and sleep,perv hyung!"- Tao

He just glared at Tao while Tao was covering his head with a pillow. I just laughed and at some moment I drifted to sleep.