Hijab

Hey everyone !!!

THIS POEM IS firstly DEDICATED TO bellasonline FOR INSPIRING ME THROUGH YOUR POEM , "That woman in hijab " , TO WRITE THIS POEM .

AND SECONDLY ITS DEDICATED TO ALL THOSE MUSLIMAHS IN HIJAB READING THIS , ......

WHEREVER U R , I LOVE U 4THE PLEASURE OF ALLAH !!!!"

N.B THIS IS A GENERAL POEM , I DONT INTEND TO INSULT OR OFFEND ANYONE .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a confession , its not an oppression , merely a decision strongly taken by me .

A simple piece of cloth which i used to admire from afar , has now become a part of me

Its a daily illusion that this is oppression but ironically i've never felt more free .

Like a diamond which the west insists to hide , I'm a beauty deep inside .

Hidden from staring and prying eyes .

They laugh at us in jest that perhaps we dont know how to dress , yet , what they don't understand is that modesty is best .

And we will stand tall not intimidated by society , for this is surely a garb of piety .

They mock and ridicule and impose unjust laws , but we are free from their claws .

Woman of the west turn heads with those heels , faces plastered , their outfits ,the latest fashion ,

Yet a woman in a simple hijab has attained modesty, the level of perfection .

Oh you modern women , who reveal themselves for the entire world ,

See you not how the men undress you with their eyes ,or perhaps you dont mind ?

Do you not respect yourselves more than that , you give yourselves a lowly title ?

Yet be like a cherished diamond , polished and shined , your beauty is for 1 man alone .

This hijab , a garb of piety , an adornment of modesty .

This is my hijab , i will never remove

Hijab is my guide it makes my soul improve ...

-------------------------------------

PLZ VOTE AND FEEL FREE TO COMMENT !!😃

I ❤U GUYS !!!!!

MWAH .......