The meeting

Annie's POV
I signed up for this dating app so I can find a guy. I am hoping that this works. I went downstairs to get something to eat until I heard a buzz on my phone. I pulled it out and a notification came up saying that some one would like to meet me at the park this afternoon. I had to call my best friend Sophie.

(S-Sophie, A-Annie)

S- hello this is Sophie
A- Sophie it is me Annie, guess what???
S- what?
A- someone wants to meet me in the park to catch up from the dating app.
S- OMG really congratulations
A- you are coming with me OK
S- OK I will go
A- OK I have to go meet me in the park in 5
S- i will see you there

With the she hanged up. I started to walk down to the park. He told me to meet him at the park bench. I found a park bench to sit and then Sophie arrived I was glad to see her I told her to just walk around so he wouldn't get confused. She wished me luck and the she was off. I waited and waited and waited. Then there was thus tall guy handsome looking aswell. He walked over to me. I was so nervous.

"Hi" he said
"Hi my names Annie"
"Nice to meet you Annie my name is James.... Theo James."
We talked for ages and ages. Around 8:00 pm we thought it was time to go.
"It was fun meeting you." I said
"It was. On Friday I would like to take you out." He replied
" I would love to. BTW here is my number so you can call me."

I left when I turned around he was still staring at me I winked and smiled back. He is really cute I can't believe that I may have a guy like him.

Guys I am terribly sorry for how shit this is. It is actually pretty hard to right a book and make it good