Gaurdian Angel

Austin Mahone's POV:

"I hope you come truuueeee." I finished up 11:11 in the recording studio. I wiped the sweat off my forehead when the manager walked into the booth. "Great job today kid you can leave now." He said. I sighed and walked out taking a swig of my water. My friend Alex Constancio walked out with me and put his arm playfully around my shoulder as the paparazzi took numerous photos almost blinding me from the flash.

I smiled for some and walked straight to my car. We hopped in and I started it up. The big black vans were following me so I lost them by taking the curvy roads to my flat. We jumped out of my car and walked into my flat. "Dude I have no idea why you hate the pap so much," Alex said striking a pose. "You try being in the middle of that every day," I said laughing. "We should go stalk girls at the store like old times!" Alex said, his eyes going big. "Okay!" We got back in my car. Alex turned up the radio and some guy was talking. "16 year old girl, Embry, has been kidnapped today at 9:17 a.m. Witnesses say the van was white and old and had one window in the back of the van. She has long brown hair with one purple streak on the left side. She's 5'7". If you have any information, please call 911 immediately." We pulled into the parking lot, my heart racing from listening to that. "We could find her I bet," Alex said matteroffactly. "We could try," I trailed off. "I hope she's okay." We said at the same time.

********

Embry's POV: (name by Delani Harrelson)

"Mom! I'm going for a walk call you when I get home." I said. "Love you!" Then I ended the call. I walked out the door with my phone in my hand. I started to get to where my friend Kelsey was waiting for me. She was walking towards me when I came into view. "Kelsey!" I yelled. "Embry! Look out!" She yelled, fear striking her eyes. I gave her a confused look and turned around to be met with a cloth. I pushed it away and saw the man. I gasped and started to run when he grabbed my arm. I unlocked my phone and went to notes and quickly put 'HELP'. My phone dropped out of my hand and Kelsey was on the phone, probably with the police. I tried everything. I tried biting and pinching and struggling and he kept getting closer to the van's doors. "No! Let me go!" I screamed. He put the rag onto my face. I tried to hold my breath but I can only hold it for so long. I took a little whiff in and blackness took over me along with the scent of chloroform.

*********

Austin's POV:

We decided to go walk around instead of looking for girls. We walked down the road and something caught my eye. It glimmered when the sun hit it and I ran up to it. I picked it up and said,"Alex! Look what I found!"

******

A/N - hope you guys like it! CLIFFY (; love youuu.<3

-bunnie c;