Attacked by Tomoe

A/N:Okay..in this chapter, I will use a lot of you because I'm so lazy to write Y/N.
------------------------------------------------------
Y/N's POV

I woke up in the futon and look over at the window. "Hmm..still dark.." I whispered.

My throat felt dry..I sat up and looked around.. Akura ou's room. Nahh!! Maybe he carried me here.

From here I can see that the lights were up from the small space below the door.

Probably Akura ou.. I spent no time and walked out of the room. I went to the kitchen and grab a glass of water.

People drink it but I chugged it down. Because I'm so thirsty. I began to walk back to my room until I spotted the long white haired demon, Tomoe, sitting at the porch, sipping sake.

The moonlight shone through his white hair, making it looked shiny and beautiful.

I walked slowly toward him to touch his hair. He doesn't seem to realise so I continue to walk to him.

The fifth step I took made the floor creaked. 'Dammit Y/N!' I screamed in my mind.

Tomoe's ears perked up and before he turned towards me, I run to Akura ou's room.

Before I could even reach his room, I was pulled by the hair and was tackled down to the wooden floor.

Nobody's POV

Y/N was tackled to the floor. She winced as her head hit the hard floor.

You opened your eyes and saw Tomoe glaring daggers at her. You felt a chill ran down your spine under him.

Fear was setting yourself and you tried to run away but Tomoe had your hands pinned above your head.

You tried to move your legs but it's no use. He was sitting on your legs. You closed your eyes silently pray for mercy.

Suddenly, your felt pain on your left hand. You open your eyes in pain and saw that your hands are on fire.

Your eyes widen and you screamed out loud but was muffled by the silver haired fox.

Sooner or later, you can no longer scream. The air was leaving your lungs and your eyes felt droopy, ready to faint.

He was still on top of you, smirking evilly. "No luck huh, human scum?" He snickered and finally get off of you.

Your vision was getting really blurry and suddenly, you catch a glimpse of red entering the room.

It looks at you and charged at Tomoe. Once he was limp, the figure dragged him out of the room and returned to your sight.

You took a closer look at your savior and..it was..Akura ou. He looked at you worriedly and you smile at him weakly.

For once, you felt happy. A single tear escaped your E/C eye and everything turned black.

The last thing you heard was the screaming of your savior to keep you awake. But you couldn't. The words that he screamed were, "No! Y/N! Stay awake! Dang it!"

Akura ou's POV

I was getting worried about Y/N. She's not in her room then I heard a loud thump from the living room.

I rushed to the living room and saw Tomoe burning her. "What the hell are you doing to her goddangit!!!"

I ran to him and clawed him in the face and stomach. Once he was limp, I dragged him out of the room and went back to Y/N.

Her hand was pooled by blood and her face was pale. She looked at me and smiled.

'How can she smile when she's in this condition?' I thought as I looked at her worriedly.

She closed her eyes and I felt like someone just stabbed me in the back.

"No! Y/N! Stay awake! Dang it!" I picked her up gently and start running out of the room with her in my arms.

I brought her to my room and start bandaging up her hand. I burned badly.

Now all I need to do is deal with my so called 'brother'. Stupid creature..
------------------------------------------------------A/N: Sorry guys! I know it's short but I'm running out of ideas. I will not discontinue this book but it will take a long time to gain some ideas. If you have some ideas, comment or private message them to me and I'll think of it. Sorry again! Bye!