How it all started

Dear diary,

Its been five months ever since i met him, and everyday since then we've been talking everyday, his name is Warley. Did you know that the meaning of Warley in german is defending warrior?

I remember the day when we met..... I was with my friends and he was with his, they were playing soccer. me and my girls were exploring the neighborhood at that exact moment, we were walking around till one of my friends suddenly shouted the name "WARLEY" and she run like a cheetah and attack a dude with a hug. Turns out that he was the dude my friend were always telling us, i knew that she had a crush on him :) im pretty sure that he knows it too.

So back to the story. at that time i was quite shy, when it comes to new people im always shy. i just stood beside my other friends who were also shy and weren't that interested in talking to boys. We have that one friend though, her name is Yasmin; she was the only girl who actually tried to be friends with them.Now Yasmin talks to Warley and his friend everyday. warleys friend is named Benedict, we just call Benedict "ben" because we think that Benedict was a mouthful.

Then after seeing them at the field Massey came back and took us to a place where we can buy food and drinks, after buying our snacks we went to the park and played on the slides and swings , i know 15-17 years old playing at a playground? Childish.

Massey finished her drink and asked me to come with her to the store again (which is directly in front of the park) when we got there she asked me if she could borrow money and said yeah sure, She bought a coca cola while i bought Arizona, she didn't look at what she picked out though because she just threw the coca cola away because it was a diet one . We went out the store and sat in a bench. She told me that she was meeting somebody. 4 boys walked in our direction and walked straight in the store. Rude,  they didn't even bothered saying hi, I didn't really care because i was busy playing on my phone and thinking about tomorrow. But a simple "hi" would have been nice 

Massey dragged me inside and walk behind them. I recognized one thought it was Warley he was with his 3 other friends who i didn't know. As the shy person i was i just stood beside Massey as she talked to them. They were talking about some stuff about them ignoring her and shït but i was just pretending to look around the store like they were not there.

Massey took notice of me and she introduced me to them, she told their names one by one but the only name that i remember was Warley, i just smiled at them and proceed in my "sorry im busy looking for something" act. I was so thankful when Yasmin went in and was all like " there you are, we were looking for you guys" and dragged me out of there. When we got out Massey went out after with another coca cola in her hands but the difference this time is that it was not diet. Warley bought her that drink

I started talking to Warley because of my friend Massey,i was playing cupid. i hold the bow and arrows and they were the red dots, they were my target. But it didn't work out.

-bye