School and its memories

Well hello there! My names Amanda! And I really don't think you need to know my last name but, it's Price. I live in a little town named Checotah. Yep it's in Oklahoma! Let me guess you don't know where it is? It's close to Muskogee. That's really all you need to know there. So I go to Checotah Middle School I'm new this year but have been around this town my whole life. Tomorrows my first day and well... I'm really nervous! The only problem with that is that I DON'T KNOW ANYONE!! Which makes me feel like a loner.. What am I gonna do when I get there tomorrow!? Where do I go!? What if I can't find my classes!? Yep you bet that's all going through my head right now! But all I can think to do is not think about it. I go lay in bed and pass out...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!

I wake up to a really annoying "beep beep beep." I immediately start panicking. Then I realize........ I have school! -.- 😒

I pull on my clothes I picked out which was a blue Hollister shirt that said hollister in green and my American eagle kapris with my blue and white Nike shocks! As you can tell I'm not that girly. I fix my hair by brushing it and pinning it back with a bobby pin. I try and eat but that never works out! We get In our white Chevy and take off. Me and my cousin Dax get asked questions like "Are you excited?" "Have fun." "Need lunch money?" He answered them. But I didn't know what to say. He has been to this school for a while now. We eventually pull up to the school our truck stops. Dax gets out checking his looks and walking off while I take my time. I get out look around, shut the door and off I go. I soon start walking then I started to adjust my hair an shirt while walking I arrive in the middle school campus (the high school is across the street)

All I see is people in big groups talking, laughing, smiling, and taking pictures. I had no one to do none of that with so I spot a bench and quickly go sit down. Get this the bench is in the middle of everyone . I sit there a couple of minutes looking around and when I realize no one noticed me. I pull a fake oh my shoe is untied and try and fix them. When I get done with that I look around and I spot a huge group of girls with nice clothes and very well dressed. They started to walk my way. Duh! Of course I kinda was nervous. I'm not gonna like it was more like super nervous. Before I knew it they surrounded me in a circle one girl said "hey what's your name?" I'm pretty sure I stuttered "A-Amanda ." I said soon after they all started introducing their self to me there was about 10 of them! And no I didn't remember any of their names.

Riiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnggggggggg the bell rang I got up and they all started walking with me. Most of them even had the same 1st hour with me! Which was computers. They helped me all through the day getting to where I needed to be. Time had flew by school was out. I hurried and left and got on my bus.

When I got home I got asked tons of questions. But I answered them all about the same way. "I loved it I made tons of friends."