02.

Emily
"Okay everyone listen up I know due to the BLIZZARD that is headed towards us class has been shortened for awhile the pressure of the work load is going to be a lot throughout this semester. I tend to get you all to know the power of literature and all the great ones whom created it. To those of you just now transferring if you don't understand anything please be sure to let me know." Everyone in the class mumbled including me.
Professor Adkins chuckled "But I know you guys can do it so lets get started." Shaking my head I powered on my MacBook as she began her class lecture. "This is going to be the most boring class of them all." I mumbled out.

After class, I grabbed my keys and purse and books.

My long jet brown hair was flattened out with few loose waves.
"Ugh I don't want to go out there im gonna freeze to death before I make it too my destination." I whined The snow I could deal with but the coldness is what I wasn't here for.
"You and me both" a soft girly voice spoke next to me as I slipped on the matching leather gloves too my leather jacket .

Turning my head I was met with a short girl about my height that was bundled up in a cute purple North Face. Like me who sported a pair of black sparkly Uggs she had on a pair of purple uggs with ribbons.

Smiling at her I nodded my head. "Well here I go" she chuckled at me as I opened the door letting the harsh wind greeted us both. We both walked out of the Literature  building. Speed walking to my car, which was parked right up front, I hit the unlock button seeing the flashing lights of my silver 2015 chysler.
Next to me the lights of a 2015 White Range Rover went off.
"Guess we were thinking alike parking next to each other" Nodding at the girl I opened my door and hopped in. Starting my car I situated my heat to my liking and turning on seat warmers before waving at the girl and pulling off.
Cruising down 17th Avenue I turned into the McDonalds as my phone rung loudly in my lap flashing a name. "Hello?""Emmie!" a soft voice, that belonged to my best friend spoke into the speaker.
"Ashley" I mimicked her voice causing us to both laugh as I pulled up to the drive-thru menu. "Hold on Now" I spoke, rolling down my window as the person greeted me.
"Yeah can I get a Crispy Mcchicken no tomatoes a medium fry and a large blueberry Strawberry Banana Smoothie with whipped cream."
"Your gonna gain 20 pounds fat ass."

"Give me life ash I love food" I chuckled.
"Will that be all?" "Yes, thank you" after telling me my total I rolled up my window driving around.
"So what's up? I asked listening to Post Malone White Iverson. "Nothing so I won't be There until Thursday flights delayed and I'm mad as shit." I pouted a little "Aww babe, but it's so boring here I don't know anyone" I whined before rolling my window down.
Handing the person my money I waited until she gave me my change and receipt. Saying a thank you I rolled up my window pulling up behind a Honda Accord.
"I know babe, but when I get back we gone turn up" she yelled in a weird voice.
I pulled up to the second window and grabbed my food and drink. Making sure it was right I asked for two more sweet and sour sauces before pulling off heading home. "Ok I guess i'll see you Friday then." Ashley agreed, as we talked a little more before about what's to come when she arrived she had to go.
Pulling up to my apartment, I parked in my usual parking space and turned my car engine off. Getting my stuff together I put my MacBook in my black Birkin bag. Grabbing my food and drink I hopped out of my vehicle and headed to my apartments.
I went into my room plopping down on my bed. "I swear this is boring" I groaned out as I started up my laptop.
Tomorrow is Thursday so I had two days for  Ashley to come home. "Guess I'll go shopping tomorrow" considering that I had an online class tomorrow for my College writing class, I could go shopping and maybe chill for the day explore the area get accustomed to everything.

Right now I had a 10 page research paper on Medicine malfunctions that was due next week so I was going to try and get most of it done today. I swear becoming a doctor is a dream of mine and if I wasn't so determined to be the best Doctor ever I would have gave up so long ago.

Looking over Parking right in front of Barneys New York, I low-key did a happy dance when I seen this parking spot. Opening my car door I hopped down, my Burberry boots splashing in the dirty snow.
Making sure it didn't get on my jeans I smiled closing my car door and hitting the lock button walking inside the store exploring.
"Hi are you finding everything ok?" I nodded at the girl who was about my age, before picking up the cute pair of black glittery Christian Louboutin heels. "Can I get these in a 7, wait and these too?" I asked showing her the spiked out Christian Louboutin pumps. "I'm sorry these too." I said handing her the gold spike louboutin heels and Giuseppe Zanotti Coline crystalembellished suede sandals.

She nodded happily as I continued to look around. "Will this be all ma'am".She asked and I nodded as she handed me the four tan colored shoe boxes.

I simply walked to the cash register. "You all set?" I shook my head "Yes."
"Alright, so will this be all for you?" She asked ringing up the shoes, "Yeah, thanks for the help." She smiled "no problem, my name is Mina by the way."
"I'm new here can you tell me where the Versace store is?" The girl eyes sparkled like diamonds"New here?" She squealed and I chuckled, nodding my head.
She told me my total and I handed her my black card "I can show you around if you like, I get off in like ten minutes." I scrunched up my face.

"No that's fine probably another time." I said giving her a friendly small. I should've accepted her offer. I started to leave out the store telling her "Have a nice day and one day I'll be back for you too show me around."

I'll probably be updating later on when I'm off from home.