Chapter Eleven: What The Fuck.

Holding my head on the ground slightly dazed trying to get a grip on everything that had happened up to this point, well. Enzo more than flipped out, he went all possessive beast mode and literally slung me over his broad shoulder carrying me out of the restaurant I was having breakfast at with my male now probably ex-best friend, Enzo basically punched him into next decade.

He also threw him through a glass window and got us kicked out of there, then promised to ruin the business establishment, as he put it one way or... Another.

Now to how we got here with a car through the building and me on the ground, with a very very furious Enzo D'Angelo giving me a look that would scare any other person to their death, but I wasn't I knew he'd not lay a hand on me and really it was my own stupidity as why I'd been knocked to the ground by the waiter he hit with one of his high powered luxury saloons, the Merc badge glinting under all the rubble of the now smashed in front, most of the occupants too in shock to move and say a peep, Enzo's body was rippling and his chest was heaving heavily, his large hand soon yanked me up as he basically sort of roughly but not hurting me throws me into the passenger seat of my car after having taken my keys from my handbag and sliding into the driver's seat, my arms crossed as I glared, did he have to be so damn caveman he was more than showing his crazy and though most of these idiots assumed he'd do this, this was MESSY something Enzo was NOT, something he never did.. His normal ways of doing things were much more controlled and less in the literal spotlight.

"Seriously Enzo.." My voice calm but blunt and slightly sharp but not raised or hysterical as he shot me another award winner killer glare, his beautiful lips in a grim line as he reversed out and then peeled out of the parking lot and place into the street, him being silent was something new and rapidly teaching me this was Enzo, This was Enzo mad at someone he cares for, this was how he deals with being in love.... Loving someone.

It was shattering his usual calm and business professional way of behaving with things, though he killed people that I knew would have been nothing but done with control, Enzo seemed to like control, though he didn't have such a little bravado-filled ego to need to control me, which also lead me to believe he was only mad because as I originally mused he must have thought I had run off from him, so this was worse than just him being mad, it was him being mad because he was deeply upset, sighing softly and softening at knowing he did all that mess for me, I couldn't stay mad especially not when it was pretty much my fault and his newly found emotional attachment to someone, placing my hand on his which was on the gear shifter and linking hands slightly, he could still shift gears though with how they were attached, his squeezing mine slightly telling me everything would be ok he just needed to cool down and find his head again, to let the realization I wasn't leaving and hadn't run off sink in properly.

His dark eyes look at me quickly out the corner of them once in a while as he focuses on the road harder then he had to really, my hand unconsciously going to my belly and I see a ghost of a smile now grace his lips causing me to smirk and melt inside, he was so amazing for someone so feared for someone so wrong he was so right, my Mr.Right.

Being shaken softly, stirring as I hadn't realized I had fallen asleep, tired out from all the drama of earlier as now I was encased and being carried by the big bad Enzo himself, clutching his shirt slightly as I nuzzled into his covered built body and felt safe, we were like the real-life versions of little red riding hood and the big bad wolf, just he wasn't a literal wolf and we weren't enemies nor would he eat my grandmother.

Giggling softly at the thought in a tired manner, as his free hand played with my hair softly, he was so strong able to support me with mostly one of his arms, as he held me sort of bridal style but more closer to his chest, my head feeling so heavy as he laid me now softly down on his bed and the sounds of his doors being closed and locked reached my ears as his shirt was unbuttoned and his shoes clunked on the marble flooring whilst the bed then sank in and I was soon encased by his warm, big muscled frame and his hand rested on my belly, my back now flush against his front, his slacks still on as he pulled the blankets back and lifted my dainty long legs up and put them under as he lifted it over just myself and still sort of held my whilst not in the sheets himself.. yawning as I felt so content with how safe he made me, how warm he was and how comfortable the bed was passing out again as my eyelids got heavier and heavier.

__________

A/N: The song though about drug addiction sort of reminds me of Enzo and Luci, in many ways and how no one who is around her will approve of him and what he has been painted as, what and who he is and how he lives his life.

How her friends are disappointed in her choosing him, even having confessed to them her feelings for him.

Plus it also relates to how she is in too deep to just leave someone like Enzo who loves her, this type of love is so deep nothing can stop it because he's never loved someone before, attached rarely loved never.