Finding Photos

A/N
Not all the Oneshots will be this long, this one just went on for quite some time!
~Claire
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
On their search for the locket, Harry, Ron and Hermione found Sirius' old room. Suggesting that they look in there, Harry twisted the knob. It didn't budge, so the three used what seemed like every unlocking charm possible to get the ancient door to yield.
When they finally got the oak barrier to swing in, their eyes were assaulted by an onslaught of red and gold.
Quiddich posters were charmed to the ceiling- some corners peeling off- Gryffindor banners hung over the king-sized bed, and numerous Gryffindor scarves were slung haphazardly over the intricate headboard.
The bedroom furniture was covered in various items, including a Quiddich bat, a worn out Gryffindor team jersey, some photographs, a muggle video recorder, and what seemed like a hundred assorted books.

One section, however, drew Harry Potter's attention to it. A corner of the wall, to the left of the elegant bed, seemed alight with movement in the still room. A closer look revealed that they were an assortment of magical photographs, all varying in size.
Harry walked over to the dusty corner, eager to see if Sirius had any photographs of his parents.

He was dead wrong.

Every photograph was of a greying, amber-eyed werewolf- Remus. Not only were they exclusively of him, but they were quite a shock, too.
Scantily clad in mostly boxers, the werewolf smirked from the various photographs. In one of the larger prints, his former professor was dressed in traditional 70's punk attire- tight leather jeans, a studded jacket, and a spiked dog collar. Professor Lupin's jacket was open, exposing the crisscrossing of scars on his bare chest. The younger Lupin was grinning from ear to ear at the photographer, which one could only assume was Sirius. Others depicted the young teacher in nothing but a baggy beige jumper and tight boxers, while some showed him in nothing but ripped bell-bottom jeans.

Harry felt very embarrassed from looking at the oh so explicit photographs of his old professor. It felt wrong looking at all the photos of Lupin, and all of a sudden a thought came to him.

Wait- were professor Lupin and Sirius a thing? How did I not notice? Nobody just takes sexual photos of their best mate, right? He thought frantically.

"Ron? Hermione?" He called out to the two, who were looking in the dressers for any sign of a Horcrux. "I found something... interesting?" He couldn't take his eyes off the corner of photos, it was like a Quiddich injury- you wanted to look away but you just couldn't, no matter how much you wished to.

"Find something about the locket, Harry?" Hermione asked as she stepped away from the wardrobes, being closely followed by Ron.

"Not really, but I found something that I probably shouldn't've," he grimaced.

"Why? What is it- oh my god!" Ron yelped as his jaw dropped. "Bloody hell," he breathed.

Hermione dropped the book she was holding, and it landed on the hardwood floor with a loud thunk.

"P-professor Lupin?" She asked aloud, as if she couldn't actually believe what she saw.

"I think so, 'Mione," Ron responded, looking as if the photographs of his former DADA professor were making him nauseous. Harry couldn't blame him for feeling sick.

"Sirius and Lupin?" Hermione whispered under her breath, loud in the silent house.

Ron opened his mouth to answer, but was interrupted by the loud screech of Walaburga Black.

"FILTHY HALF-BREED! DISGRACE TO THE NOBLE AND MOST ANCIENT HOUSE OF BLACK! YOU SOIL EVERY GRAIN OF WOOD YOU TROD UPON, FILTHY HALF-BREED! YOU-" she was interrupted by yet another yell, however.