Shannon -- Hayes -- Fighting (dirty) for DamnHayesGrier

"HAYES, I'M HOME!" i screamed to my boyfriend of 9 months.

"Where the hell were you Shannon? he yelled.

"I told you I went clubbing with the girls..."

"don't you think I would have remembered you telling me you were going clubbing? You're cheating on me aren't you?!" 

"Why the hell would you think that? I can't go to a club and get some drinks with my girlfriends without you thinking I'm seeing someone else!" i screamed. 

"Because you're always sneaking around, on the phone, when I walk in the room you hang up." 

"Did it ever occur to you that i'm planning something for my boyfriend? Thats right, I obviously can't because you think I'm cheating on you! I'm done talking about this..." and with that I walked up the stairs and flopped down on our bed. 

---- AN HOUR LATER -----

I'm so pissed off at him, I was just trying to plan a special getaway for the two of us, thats why i met up with the girls, so they could help me plan. But then he gets all crazy and thinks that i'm cheating on him. So much for trusting each other...

Hayes walks into the room with a towel and some stuff in bottles, I realize it's massage oil. 

"Hey baby, i'm sorry about earlier..."

I just ignored him, If he's truly sorry he's going to have to prove it to me. 

"Babe please talk to me. I just love you to much to lose you." 

With that he starts rubbing my back but I'm not going to crack that easily. He pours oil all over my back and starts rubbing it in. He knows thats I love massages. I was laying on the bed in my bra and underwear, and I knew he enjoyed that. 

"Baby pleeeasseee talk to me, tell me what your planning, if you don't I know another way I can make you talk." he said with a smirk. 

SILENCE

"Fine, I see how it is, I guess we have to do this the hard way." and with that he flips me over and rips off my bra and underwear leaving me completely naked. 

He looks up at me from between my legs and says " are you sure you don't want to talk?" 

 I just shook my head with a smirk on my face.

He smiles and starts licking circles around my clit and pushes one finger into me causing me to let out a moan. Then he adds a second finger, and a third and starts pumping in and out of me so fast causing me to moan uncontrollably. He keeps going faster, I was in so much pleasure i gripped his hair with one hand and the bed sheets with the other. He could tell I was close because I kept moaning and moving all over the bed, but I didn't say anything. He pulled his fingers out and licked them. 

"You taste good baby, did you like that?" he asked. 

All I did was smile. 

Hayes rips off his sweat pants and his boxers, I gasped because he did it so fast and he pushes me down on the bed. He hovers over me and slowly slides into me. He knows how to make me feel amazing. I was moaning like crazy and he was sliding in and out of me at a somewhat slow pace. 

"Ugh baby you're so tight!" he yelled.

He stopped thrusting and pulled causing me to look at him confused.

" If you don't tell me what you were planning right now I will stop all of this, but if you tell me I will fuck you so hard the neighbors will know my name and you won't be able to walk tomorrow."

"ugh fine! I was planning a surprise getaway to bora bora this summer and I met up with the girls at the club because they were helping me plan, we didn't even dance we just had a few drinks in a private room! there are you happy?!?! now can we continue?" I said in one breath.

"Bora Bora? Are you serious? Babe I LOVE YOU! Now, where were we? he smirked

He slams back into me and starts thrusting hard.

"Faster. HAYES, HAYES! OH MY GOD!" 

He thrust harder and harder, I start scratching my nails against his back ( that's probably gonna leave marks ;) )

He's thrusting so fast the bed is literally shaking!

"Babe i'm gonna cum!" he yells.

I can't speak, all I do is nod. 

He thrusts a couple more times, " Ugh Shannon!" he yells as he cums inside me. 

He pulls out and lays beside me covering us up in the blankets, I snuggle up into him and say. " I would never cheat on you, EVER!"

"Me neither, and Bora Bora! babe your the best! I think the neighbors know my name now." he smirked.

"BABE!" i hid my face in his chest and start blushing uncontrollably. 

I sit up and grab his shirt and put it on, "I'm gonna get some water, want anything?"

" yea just grab me a soda." he says. 

I stand up but as soon as I take a step I fall to the ground.

Hayes looks over the bed and starts laughing, " I told you I would make you unable to walk, but I guess it's today and not tomorrow." 

I just laugh "babe, can you help me up?"

He hops out of bed and scoops me up in his arms, lays me down in bed and crawls under the blankets with me.

 "I love you Hayes" 

"I love you Shannon" 

Those were our last words to each other before we fell asleep.

I HOPE YOU LIKE IT SHANNON :)