Chapter One

Fam , Only God knew what I was getting myself into. It all started on a Friday after school.

'' Ayy Tyler , Do you wanna come to that block party that is just happening down the road today?'', Asked Daniel.

'' Nah I have to go church today and you know that '', I said Walking towards the bus stop.

'' LOL you and your church fam , Your bare boring '', said Solomon laughing.

'' shut up bruv , what do you know? all you know is to pipe girls and leave and all of that shit aint good'' I said looking pissed.

'' Why you getting all jealous for?? when your still a virgin. You've been going out with Aaliyah for a year now and still haven't pressed that.... '', Solomon said out loud making the other girls behind us laugh.

I was so pissed off. I just picked up my Nike bag and Jumped on the bus with my best mate Hakeem.

'' Tyler don't listen to them man, Just come and have fun iniih'', Hakeem said.

'' But I have church though and I'm going out with aaliyah '', I said

'' Naah just lie to your mum saying how you got football training and how your coach really needs you and that '', Hakeem said grinning.

'' Fam , You already know how my mum is, she will call to check '', I said thinking of what other excuse I can give.

'' Erm... What about you say your staying at your dads for the weekend'', Said Hakeem

'' Yeah actually I can because my mum and dad don't get along , so she won't really phone or anything '', I said spudding Hakeem for his smart idea.

'' Call me yeah , when your ready so i can pick you up'', Hakeem said.

I got off the bus and went straight into my block. When I came in the house my mum was there by the kitchen.

'' How was your day today baby?'', she asked.

'' Fine mum , What about you? '', I said coming up to her to give her a kiss on the cheek.

'' Fine , just trying to solve these bills that are coming '', she said.

I was so scared to ask my mum , but I didn't want to let Hakeem down because he really wanted me come to this block party with him.

'' Erm ... Mum will it be ok , if I go to stay at dad's for the weekend because he phoned saying how he wants to see me'', I said looking nervous and hoping she wouldn't say no.

'' Yeah ok , Make sure you dress nice though '', My mum said.

'' Alright'',I said.

I got undressed and went into the bathroom to take a shower. After , i was done , I went into my room to get dressed and then my phone started vibrating. It was Aaliyah.

'' Hey baby , you alright '', I asked.

'' Yeah , I miss you'' She said.

'' I miss you too '', I said.

'' Can I meet you then , please '', she said and I could tell she really wanted to by the sound of her voice.

'' I would , but like I have a match today and My coach really needs me'', I lied. I actually hated lying to this girl , she means everything to me and me lying to her makes me feel bad. ffs.

'' Can't you just come and meet me before you go?? Tyler I really miss you and when I don't see you , i stress out '', She said.

'' Baby dw , I will make it up to you tomorrow , ok baby '', I said, not even certain if I was even going to be back to tomorrow , after I told my mum I'm staying at my dads for the weekend.

'' ok ,I will leave you to get ready. I love you '', she said

'' I love you too beautiful '', I said and we both hanged up.

I got dressed into my white Nike T-shit , my dark blue skinny jeans , North face jacket and wore my white and black addidas superstars. I was looking ''DANK''. I packed my Nike bag with clothes and Money and went out of my room. I went downstairs to finding my mum in the living room watching tv.

'' Mum , I'm leaving '', I said.

'' Alright honey , Make sure you behave yourself and whatever happens in this house , stays in this house. I don't want your dad knowing my business , Do you hear me?'', she said.

'' yes mum '', I said going out of the door and phoning Hakeem to see where he was.

'' Where are you'', I said asking Hakeem.

'' I'm down the road , come and meet me '', he said and then I hanged up...