Justin Bieber Love Story :)

*Michelle’s POV*: I just got out of the car & saw our new house. And my life is supposed to go on..here? The house is smaller than our old one. We had to move here because my, how I love to call him, Step-Loser got fired of his work & so this is the reason why we’re here. (the house: http://www.cantrohaus.de/House/9001/9901-147-1.jpg) I went in & searched for my room. Me:” Well, at least the Step-Loser took a nice house.” Mom:” Stop calling him like that! I told you that like a hundred times! You wouldn’t like it if I’d call you like that either.” Ohh Mum. Stop being hysterical. Me:” So, where’s my room?” Mum:” The steps up then turn left.” Jason came in. I looked at him & said Me:” I hope I got the bigger room. If not, I’m gonna kick you outta your bed, lil monstaa.” I laughed. Jason:” & I’m gonna kick your ass afterwards.” I laughed. Mom:” Jason, don’t talk like that.” Jason:” OK Mum.” He run upstairs & I followed him. I reached for my room & as I opened it my first thought was:” Wow. It’s pretty huge.” I walked in and jumped one of the beds. WAIT WHAT? One of the BEDS? In MY room are standing 2 beds. Slowly I realized. I screamed REALLY loud “MOOOOOOOOM?” But no one answered. I stormed the stairs down & Met my Step-Loser. Me:” Where’s Mum?” (I’ll write Dad though, OK?) Dad:” I don’t know I think she said she’s going to Cloe.” Me:” Who’s Cloe?” Dad:” I don’t know.” Me:” It seems like you don’t know anything. Anyways, there must be something wrong with my room.” Dad:” Why?” Me:” In my room are 2 beds. I mean I’m not that fat that I need 2 beds!” Dad:” I still didn’t get your point. Everything’s alright with your room. Or should I say Jason & your room?” Me:” You can’t put me in a room with.. with.. with a lil kid! That ain’t gonna work at all!” Dad:” Deal with it.” He said with a cold voice. Me:” ugghhh. -.-“ I took my dog (http://sachsen.findix.com/data/adpix/picture_L/prager-rattler-335641.jpg) & ran out of the house. All I still heard of the Step-Loser was:” Be at home before 8!” Pffft. He cares when I’m at home, but he doesn’t care that I need privacy. Asshole. I walked with Bella to the park. Well, I didn’t know that there was a park. I just walked. When we arrived, a little cute dog ran to us. Bella & he sniffed at each others.. well you know. :D I kneeled down & stroked the strange dog. Me:” Hey, little Boy. Do you like my Bella?” I smiled, but it faded as I heard someone screaming a name. “Sammy? Where are you?” I took, the dog & walked over to a boy. Me:” Hey. Ehm, I don’t know if this is what your searching for, but I just wanted to ask.” I pointed to the dog. Boy:” Sammy.” The dog, who’s obviously named Sammy, wagged with his tail. Boy:” Thank you so much. He runs away all the time because he’s searching for a girl for..you know.” He scratched the back of his head & started blushing. that was one of the cutest things ever! Me:” Haha, well I guess I know what you mean.” Then he took his sunglasses of & I was shocked who I saw right in front of me.

Tell me what you think. :)

xx BIEBERTURNMEON

I saw.. Santa Claus. Haha no Just kidding ;) I saw Justin Bieber. Yeah Justin Drew sexy as fuck Bieber. Me:” Uhhmm, well, I think I gotta go home. It’s late.” I smiled Justin:” May I can bring you home?” He smiled Me:” The only thing you wanna know is where I live, so you can stalk me.” I laughed. Justin:” Oh shit. You got me, girl.” We already started walking.Justin:” What’s your name?” Me:” Michelle. Michelle Harrington.” Justin:” You must be new here. I mean, I would have seen a girl like you before.” Me:” I hope that is supposed to be good.” I laughed. Justin:” of course!” & there it was. That Biebersmile. Wow. Just Wow. Me:” I just wanted to ask ‘What’s your name’ but that’d be awkward.” Justin:” But you just asked me now. Well, I’m Justin Bieber.” I laugh. Me:” so, there it is. My new home.” I pointed at the house. Justin:” pretty.” Me” Well, I guess I have to deal with it.” Justin:” Can I meet you again?” He asked shyly. Me:” I’d love that.” He leaned in for a kiss & so did I. We were only inches away..” Michelle? What are you doing? & who’s that bo..OMG!” Me:” ugggh. My Mum is just so..” I whispered to Justin. He just laughed. Justin:” Hello Mrs. Harrington. Well, I gotta go. Bye. Come Sammy & bye Bella.” He smiled one last time & than he turned around. I still stood there a lil while. Mom:” Was that really..?” Me:” Yes Mom. & thanks for ruining the moment.” I went upstairs & went into my room. As I was about to change into my pyjama, I realized that my lil monsta brother was lying in one of the beds. Jason:” Please, don’t strip your clothes down. I’m only 12.” I just gave him I weird look & went to the bathroom. Where’s the bathroom? As I found it, I changed into my pyjama. (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=34561710&.locale=de) I went back in my room & layed down & locked into twitter. I tweeted “@justinbieber it was nice too meet you.  :) I think we gotta  meet again.. our dogs seem to be in love. ;)” & than logged out.