Chapter 1-Shop till we drop!

Hi this is my first story so sorry if you don't like it! I will try my best though to make this a great story. Please comment or vote. Thanks xxx. 

------------------------------------------------------------------

So I am just a normal 15 year old girl who is crazy, AND I MEAN CRAZY, about One Direction! Here I am wrapped up in my awsome 1D bed cover watching the best film in the world' twilight. As much as I love twilight I still love 1D better. Nothing can beat One Direction!

I wanted to go downstairs and get my beakfast but I was so tired from watching all the twilight movies from last night. I hardly got any sleep. I glared at my 1D money box thinking how long I have been saving up for vip tickets to go and see one direction. I have got £81 and it is like £120 for a Vip ticket. My best friend Emily has already saved up so she is just waiting for me. My birthday is coming up soon so hopefully I will get some -money then. Speaking of Emily we were going to meet up today. I looked at my alarm clock and it was 10:30! I was sopposed to meet Emily at 11:00 ! OMG I better get up! I rushed out of bed and slipped on my jeans and my amazing one direction top. There wasn't enough time left so I decided to get mcdonalds breakfast on the way. On went my shoes and of I went into town running as fast as I can! it was only around the the corner so it didn't take me long to get there...

*20 minutes later*

As I arrived outside our meeting point, Emily was already there.

"Hey Alice" she greeted me. "Hey" I replied, sounding very enthusiastic... not. I sounded like id just woken up. which technically I had but... yeah...

"I didn't have time to eat my breakfast so can we go to McDonalds?" I said, eyeing up the McDonalds across the street. Emily nodded her head and we both went into McDonalds.

I ordered my meal and came back out into the street. I had; 2 sausage and egg McMuffins and a Milkshake. Emily had a McFlurry. Yes, at 11 in the morning.

We walked over to the gardens and sat under a tree and ate our food. I don't think we've had weather like this in the UK for ages. According to my phone, the temperature was 22°! That is unusual...

------------------------------------------------------------------

After we had finished, we put our rubbish in the bin and headed for the shops.

"Where do you want to go first?" I asked. "New Look because I need some summer tops if the weather is going to be like this" she replied. 'Ok then" I replied and Emily lead the way.

as we enetered the shop Emily went straight over to the summer section and immediately chose 7 tshirts and went to try them on. I scavanged the shops and came across a few things I liked and tried them on.

"ALICE! ARE YOU THERE?" Emily shouted. "YEAH I AM!" I replied at the same volume. "RED OR BLUE?" she asked... "Errr blue" I said and carried on trying on my outfits.

After trying them on I decided I could afford one top. I handed in the other tops and bought the red and blue one. Emily on the otherhand bought 8 tops and ended up spending £50 and STILL having enough money to buy 1D tickets. How much money does that girl have?

We went into another two shops and I baught a few one direction accesories for the concert, so did Emily spending £30 and still somehow have enough money for the 1D tickets! omg I'm so jealus right now! How does she do it?

After a long shop around town it was about 12:10 so we decided to stop at nandos and we baught a margarita pizza for us to share. We were totally full up when we finished. We had a long descusion about when we were going to see one direction and what clothes we were gonna wear!

I don't even have enough money to even get tickets yet! Good job its my birthday soon :P

------------------------------------------------------------------

Please let me know if you enjoyed this Chapter in the comments!!!! Vote/Follow Please?

- Alice:)