Chapter 3: Chaos and the New Prophecy

Poseidon's POV:

The Olymians are discussing the up coming war. For 497 years, it was peaceful, but Kronos, Gaia, the Titans, and the Giants are rising again. Apparently, the sacrifice and chopping her up in the Second Giant War wasn't enough to kill her. They were coming back with the worst monsters, according to Apollo and Artemis. After Percy was banished, Apollo gave a new Great Prophecy.

*Flashback*

I can't believe I voted against my favorite son; I am an idiot sometimes, but this took the cake. Everyone seemed to take this in, even Zeus seemed to regret this move. I felt a sharp pain as something went out of me. It was an Eidolon. I looked around the room to notice Eidolons in front of everyone. They looked at them in horror.

I angrily yell at the Eidolons. "GO TO TARTARUS!!! Everyone else looks at me, worried. I understand why; I never ever yell when I get angry like this. I never have, and probably never will, get upset like this. Not even when I found out Orion or my other children died.

The room was so quiet for a few minutes until Apollo stood up. Green fog came out of his mouth as he stood. The Gods, Annabeth, and Chiron were all worried and looked to him. He rasped out the prophecy in an old voice that was mysterious and a little bit creepy.

13 Heroes of old shall rise

To save or end Olympus' Days

The Banished Hero shall mark the beginning of the End

The Chose of Two,

the Lightening Bolt and the Trident, shall set the fate of All

With a Promise of the End

Apollo collapsed on the ground, and Artemis helps him up. "What did I miss?" He asks cheerfully. He is met with silence. I decide to speak up. "You just issued the next Great Prophecy." I said.

* End of Flashback*

The new Great Prophecy worried me; I knew the Banished Hero was probably Percy, but I wondered what he meant about the beginning of the end still. I hope Olympus survives this prophecy, and Percy will forgive us.

The Counsel now includes the original 12 Olympians plus Hades and Hestia, since I found out Percy has planned to request them to be  part of the Olympians. We are trying to figure out what to do about the upcoming War. The meeting had fewer arguments and actually got things down, but we are still figuring it out.

Right now, Zeus is trying to get everyone's say. "Athena, what do you think?" He asks. "I think we should continue looking for Perseus, but we should prepare ourselves, and our children, for War." She said. Athena was sitting on her throne and in the famous pose of the Thinker. "Hestia, what- " Zeus starts. He, then, turns stunned to look toward the middle of the Throne Room.

"Who are you?" Booms Zeus, trying to identity if they were friend or foe. "Relax," Says the man. The man is 6'7" with black hair and eyes that change from my eye color, to Zeus's, and to Hade's. He wears robes that are black and dark red. Another figure stands next to him. He is about 5'11" or 6'0" and wears a hoodie with the Milky Way on the front and black drawstrings, pocket, and hood plus black skinny jeans and black Nikes that look brand new. "I am Chaos, Creator of the Universe," Says Chaos. "I am Caelum, Commander of his Armies," Says Caelum. Caelum seems quiet as he takes in the place.

"We are here to offer our help in your war." Says Caelum as he looks at all of us,"My personal army called the Immortals will come to aid you with me as their leader." "I can not help you in this War." Says Chaos,"But you will have the aid of some Primordials." Chaos is engulfed in a portal he creates. Caelum shifts uncomfortable under our stare and says,"Where can we stay?" "Camp Half-Blood and Camp Jupiter need help; the Amazons and Hunters would not welcome any help for now." Says Zeus. "You can stay in our empty cabins." Caelum nods. "Thanks for your kind offer, but we're good." He says politely. I smile sadly; Percy had spoken to Zeus like that. But Percy's gone. I think bitterly.

Percy's POV:
I watch the Gods one last time before teleporting out. I sank against the wall in my room at our base in Neptune. I hadn't been prepared to see the Gods that betrayed me, especially not my father. I walked out to the balcony outside my room. I hold onto the railing again. I close my eyes and breath in and out. It really was time to go back, back to Camp Half- Blood. I am not Percy Jackson; I am Caelum, Commander of Chaos.

I had opened up to my Second-in-Command, Mortem. She listened to my story and helped me chose to forgive and move on. But I never bugged her for her story.

I start to walk back to the room before saying to the stars,"Bob says hi." A tear falls down my chin and hits the floor. Bob was the one of the three reasons I escaped Tartarus. I smile and walk inside. "Guys, it's literally time to go." I say. They all smile and rush to grab their stuff, except Mortem. I smile times hasn't changed them. But has time changed me? I pondered this question while I waited and all the way to Camp Half-Blood.

#####################################################################################

Thanks for reading! Please Review! ;) -Missing kid of Zesus