Anniversary

You and Dave have been dating for a year and tomorrow was your anniversary.

Your POV
You went out to buy Dave a watch(not that he needed one but the thought was nice) it was gold and silver with " You mean the world to me 2k14" in graves on it. You were going to I meet him at a very fancy restaurant you've been there once and the cheapest thing was ketchup and is was $90. The lady at the store complemented your diamond necklace and gold shimmery tight fit dress. She wrapped the watch and you headed to your car.
25 minutes later.
You arrive to see Dave in a black tux. You Try to look as graceful as possible when run into is arms. He wraps his arms around your waist and you kiss passionately. You sit down and he does the same.
Dave's POV
Y/N looked so beautiful. I couldn't wait till she opened my present but she couldn't open it here not yet. " Do you know what you want"
Y/N says. "Actually yes" I respond. "What?"she says. "You"I say. "Awww but seriously do you know." "Yea-"I  was cut off by the waiter. " Mr. Franco,nice to see you, do we know what we want ? " yes." Can we have some "Lamour Velatally Wine" please and I will take some shrimp scampi. "And you madam" "I will take the Spaghetti with sellytall" she said. "Ok we will have that right out."
Your POV
The fact that Dave turned down plans for you it made you giggle. " What are laughing at " he said. "I don't know?" You say cutely as if to say you cutie.

  The waiter brought out everything and we ate you didn't eat to much because You knew what was going to happen. When we finished Dave and you in his car and he played the playlist that played in the club where you met. He drove to the helicopter palace and you get in one and he follows. He kisses you again for like 15 mins. When the helicopter gots over the ocean you stopped and looked over through the window
It was beautiful." It's so pretty " you think to your self. " Not as pretty as you " he says. You must've said it out loud.

Narrator POV
   The helicopter lands in Paris and you are in -awe. You thought you were going back to the house but he did it again and he surprised you.
Dave's POV
When the limo arrived he took us to downtown Paris.
3 hours after walking around you arrive at the hotel.
Your POV
When you walked in and told him you needed to go to the bathroom." Ok I will get the key." You pecked him on the lips and went in the bathroom.
You got out and Dave was on his phone in a fancy arm chair. The hotel had a huge chandelier. The front desk had a gold label on it and the prettiest fountain in the middle of the floor. "Ok babe you ready"you say." Yeah let's go" he says calmly.
10 minutes later you enter the room.(just imagine the nice hotel room ever)🙌🏽😜😋lol
Your mouth dropped. Dave jumped on the bed ." I'm going to freshen up" you say. You go to the bathroom and remove you jewelry and frees to recover a white lace bra and a thong. You fixed your eyeliner and mascara. You walk out to see dave's toned body."who you are so hot"he says. You jump into his arms," Jump " he said. You slide his boxers off to see an erection. He jumps on you and it slaps on his abs. He takes off your thong and you turn over he slams his member violently into your ass."oh fuck,you say,I'm close." You say He teased you and slowly stick a finger in and the two he started pumping in an out. Then he slowly puts his member in you. "Cum inside me " You say. "Ok" he said. And he did as you said "Ahhhh" he said. And he collapsed on you. You stopped and cuddled. You went down and stroked and sucked. "Best anniversary ever" you two say.

😀😀😀😊😊😊😊🙂🌞🌞🌞🌞🌸🌸🌸
First one