Chapter Two

As you know every story has to have a good guy and a bad guy Alyssa Marie Jones was the bad guy by far. Let me give you a little back story on Alyssa. She was horrible however when she came to the school 2 months ago she was super nice everyone hated her which is why she fit in perfectly with the group of friends that we call ourselves the Geek Squad is really sad super cliche but that's what we call ourselves we took care of Alyssa under our way and we flew her to safety she wasnt really good in school or did basic geek things like we did but she was always our friends always understanding she quickly became popular with the jocks and cheerleaders but she always stayed true to our Geek Squad she actually got a tattoo on her side that said Geek Squad when she was 15 I know crazy and she was always our friend but she always told everything that we told her she told the cheerleaders and of course he cheerleaders were blabber mouths so it would spread through this everything we said It would spread through the school quicker than butter on a hot skillet I hated that she did that to us but she was always so nice whenever she wasn't spreading rumors anyway I made a big mistake with her being my best friend I told her something I shouldn't have told anyone.