Let's Play Murder

The typical author's note...

I do not own any characters like Draco, Voldemort, etc, only the ones I've created as well as the story line. Everything else belongs to J.K. Rowling.

The Trio is not a big part of this book. They'll be mentioned here and there and have a few scenes, but the main focus is Draco.

This book occurs during Draco's sixth year at Hogwarts, and it is fixed to fit my story line, so if anything seems off, I'll explain why (it'll be for the sake of the story). But if you see something about Harry Potter in general that's incorrect, kindly let me know.

Any questions can be asked through comments or my inbox. If you want your question answered by me specifically, please use my inbox so there's little to no chance that I'll miss it! I'll try my best to be neat about grammar and spelling, but if you see a mistake, you can point it out, just don't be rude.

I have only posted this story on Wattpad. If you ever see it anywhere else, I didn't put it there, so I don't want it there. Please tell me if you find it on another website. Thanks :)

Also, all of my works have a theme to them. If you've read my other works you know what I mean. For this book, the theme is Slytherin aesthetics, so that's what the chapter titles are. The quotes don't follow them, but they'll be relevant somehow.

I don't ask for votes or comments because that's not why I'm writing this, but I do appreciate them if you're willing to give them :)

Thanks for reading! Enjoy!

©2015 thecastlebuilder