Text Messages & Couples

~Levi's POV~
Ugh why the hell am I so bored, literally can I just send someone in here to entertain me for fuck's sake. 'POP' I hear my text alert and look down at my phone. Hmm, what is it this time... Please don't be the little shit please don't be -.

*Eren's Text Message but his contact is named 'Little Shit'*
Hey Levi?

*Levi's Text*
No.

*Eren's Text*
I didn't even say anything yet..

*Levi's Text*
Fine. What do you want.

*Eren's Text*
Levi I've been thinking, what do you tell the person you love most?

*Levi's Text*
Just speak you're heart, shoot for the moon, even if you miss you'll land among the beautiful cascade of stars.

*Eren's Text*
Jesus Christ Levi. Never knew you had such a way with words, have you ever made a poem?

*Levi's Text*
Yes, here it is: Roses are red, Violets are blue, you're an annoying disgrace to humanity, and god knows it too.

*Eren's Text*
That hurts..

*Levi's Text*
It's true,

*Eren's Text*
Anyways can I use the advice on you as an example?

*Levi's Text*
Sure, what the heck.

*Eren's Text*
We've been friends for not too long but I'm already swooning over you, everything about you is perfect. Plus you have saved my life before and I thank you, but you're personality is to die for you know. The way you make sarcastic and witty jokes is incredible. On the rare occasion when you smile the whole world stops and does a backflip on its axis. The way you fight, you've killed so many titans and caused Annie to her death sentence and saved me again. Levi Ackerman I love you to death. I know this is supposed to be an example but it was for you all along. I hope you return the feelings <3

*Levi's Text*
Eren, I love you too, I'm not kidding either. You may be an annoying brat but you're my one and only annoying brat.

*Eren's Text*
Talk dirty to me bb.

*Levi's Text*
The garden, the castle, and you're room. Clean it spotless in the morning.

*Eren's Text*
Yes sir..

*Levi's Text*
Why don't you stay at my house tonight?

*Eren's Text*
Of course babe <3

~Timeskip :D~
Eren walked through Levi's house door, he already had the key. He looked around to see Levi on his sofa slowly sipping a cup of tea "Hey~" Levi smiled. What Eren didn't notice is that Levi, had his shirt off? "Woah Levi what's with you not having a shirt? Yeah we know you have a six pack and shit but yo-" Eren was cut off by Levi giving him a kiss. Eren's soft lips pressed up against Levi's slightly rough ones. "That answer you're question?" Levi gave a wink at Eren, making him blush. "Yeah.. It does, so you really do love me?" Levi started laughing "Of course idiot, why would I kiss you then?" Eren shrugged "I dunno, a way of greeting people?" They both Sat on the couch awkwardly until Eren finally broke the silence "I-Im cold" Levi gave him a look. "So I guess you're staying here tonight, might as well change into something more comfy. I'll get you something warm." Levi got up and walked upstairs before Eren could question him. "God dammit I love him" Eren says under his breath. Levi came back down throwing him a faded yellow T-shirt and pajama pants with swords on them "Put it on, I'll be upstairs changing." Levi ran back upstairs. "These clothes actually look comfortable.." Eren slipped on the clothes and threw his on the counter.
~Song Lyrics~
Its too coo,ooo,old

Eren shivered as he walked upstairs, knocking on Levi's door. "Its open" Levi said softly. Eren opened the door as Levi sat down on his bed, pulling Eren on the bed with him. "Haha, I love you Eren, but I bet Mikasa would freak if she found out. What a bastard, she better stay away from you because you're mine.." Levi's voice trailed off. Eren nuzzled his head against Levi's chest. "I'm still cold y'know" He giggled.

For you here..

Levi pulled Eren into a position that weirdly looked like a sex position, oh well. Since Levi had a sweater on he wrapped his arms around Eren's waist "Levi even if we were about to get it on right now, you couldn't top, you're too short. Sorry babe" Eren laughed. Levi gave him a stare then pulled him under the sheets and hugged him like his life depended on it.

So now,

Levi turned off the lamp and wrapped one leg around Eren's and reached for his hands "Still cold?" He asked. Eren gave out a content sigh, "I'm fine Heichou,"

Let me hoo,ooo-oold hold you're hands in, the holes of my sweater.

Eren fell asleep with his head against Levi's chest and their hands clasped together, showing a sign of them not unclinging very soon. Levi kissed Eren on the forehead and whispered "I love you Eren Jeager."

Sorry if this is really bad. I actually feel confident about this FANFIC. Word Count: 860