Pretend Kiss

"Oh hey Ross,"
"Hey what's wrong?" Then I just hugged him and cried in his arms.
Ross's pov
I went to Lauras house and she hugged me crying. I asked what was wrong and she explained to me what happened with her and her ex boyfriend.
Me and Laura have been friends for a long time but I really like her. On Austin & Ally we have to film a kissing scene today. I'm kinda excited but I don't know how Laura feels.
She doesn't trust anyone now.
On set
Kissing scene time.
Lauras pov
So today I have to kiss Ross on set. I've liked Ross in the past. But I did everything in my power to end it. He's my best friend and I had, HAD a boyfriend. And why would he like me?
Filming the scene.
*singing*
"Anything thing you need, that's what I'll be" we sang looking into eachothers eyes.
"You can come to me, yeah"
Then we finished singin g and ran to the next part of the scene.
"I did it! I conquered my stage fright!" (Ally)Laura)
*hugs*
"I always knew you could do it!"(austin)Ross)
"I'm glad you were up their with me! That's was incredible, I feel like I could do anything!" (Ally)Laura)
"I know I can do anything, as long as I with you!"(Austin)Ross)
Then we kissed
"Austin I thought about it, I will be your girlfriend!" The other girl rushes over.
*end of scene*
When me and Ross kissed, I actually felt something.