~*~Where are We?~*~

The light's heat causes me to open my light brown eyes a few times. I rub my eyes to get rid of the sleep that remains lingering around. My back hurts from sleeping on the marble ground. I get up and find myself in a room with metellic purple walls. There was one window shedding light on my dark brown skin. Four other people are sprawled out around the room sleeping.

I realize I'm still in the same clothes where my last memories lay behind the back of my head. I'm wearing my black leggings and a blue Minecraft t-shirt of a crafting recipe for a diamond chestplate. Haha, get it?

     Where am I? Why am I not at home? How did I get here? Am I in a dream?

     I don't recongnize any of these people. I try sneaking up to a girl wearing a Hello Kitty tank top and a pair of pink sweats. I try doing my best to wake her up. She wouldn't wake up no matter how many times I nudged her. It was like trying to tell my sister to share the blanket when she was still dead asleep. She was clearly almost awake becuase after I tried poking her forehead a couple of times, she swats my hand away. There was clearly no luck and after seeing the other guys on the floor there was no point they all seemed dead.

     Wait, they could actually be dead.

     This gets my attention and I start to panic and start to lightly shake one of them to wake up, but no luck. The girl that I previously tried waking up starts to move around and stretch her arms. She almost looked like my cat, Moe, who just woke up on a lazy Monday, but then again everyday was a lazy day to her.

     When the girl first opens up one of her eyes she is caught in realization she doesn't know where she is either. She starts looking around until her gaze lands on me.

     "Who the hell are you?" She says with a mix of confusion and annoyance.

     I think I caught her in a good mood. Yipee...

     "You don't remember?" I say trying to hide a sly smile so I could be able to troll her.

     "I'm Jesus." I say almost erupting with laughter while gesuturing to myself.

     "I don't remember Jesus being a girl..." She says with an even more baffled look, but she couldn't help smiling either.

     "Just kidding, my name's Genisus. What's your name?" I ask, still giggling by my successful troll.

      She says her name is Xena. She has red hair, brown eyes, and pale skin. She's also like a head taller than me.

Yay, more tall people. Why am I so short?

We talk about what any normal person would do during their time in limbo. We don't panic as much which I'm grateful for because when you panic it leads to dumb choices. But, I won't say we were slightly on edge.

"So you're saying these guys won't wake up and we don't know where we are?" She seems really troubled which I don't blame her. Not everyone can have the blessed chance to be stuck in an unknown world like in the Mazerunner. Talk about a getting lost in Disney World.

This is starting to become faker by the second. I'll just play along. Tehe...

"How about we try getting the rest of us awake, before we do something stupid like in horror movies." Xena says.