Introduction

Summer Vacation

I am on the playground playing with random children like me, but one girl gets my attention.

She's alone. No one wants to play with her. She's sitting on a swing.

So, I went to her and approach her.

"Why you're alone?" I asked her
She looked at me first before answering my question.

"No one wants to play with me." She answered. I saw tears in her eyes.

I wiped it using my bare hands.
"Don't cry please? I don't like to see a girl crying." I told her "Let's play! Don't worry I will be your friend starting today!" I said and smiled at her.

"Really?" She asked with a little smile on her lips.
"Yes! So let's play?" I answered and asked her again.
"Okay! Let's go!" She answered with a big smile on her face. As I hold her hand to stand up.

We played and enjoy! But unfortunately I have to go home.

"I have to go. Let's play again tomorrow, okay?" I said to her.
"Sure sure! ^_^ let's play again!" She said.

But before I leave her. I saw a pink rose on the garden side of this playground. I ran towards that pink rose and get one. Then I went back to her and give that pink rose to her.

"Here. Take this as a sign that we are friends. And uhmm. You are beautiful." I kissed her cheeks and I saw her blush.

"T-thank you. Thanks for this rose." She said to me.
"I have to go too. Bye. See you again!"
She ran.

"Bye! See you!" I shout. But then I realized I don't know her name. Aish. Stupid.

***********************
A/N: Hi! Suggest naman po kayo nang name ng boy at girl? Comment po please?? And comment din po kung maganda o panget. Thank you. This is my first story. So I hope you'll like it.
Saranghaeyo~

BlueForest_99