Chapter4 (Kelsies POV)

I couldnt believe we got caught passing notes. I ddnt really care. When we walked into math i was thinking about random things like goldfish and blood (i was starving). John laughed in his head at me. He was gonna have dinner at my house today but i didnt really know what werewolfs eat. I didnt know if they eat a certain type of meat or something. he said he would just eat normal human food.

"Excuse me Mr.Helmlich, im not feeling well, can i go home?" i asked. i told john in my mind that i was seriously so starving i felt weak and sick. The teacher dismissed me and john told the teacher he was leaving to. I told John to just wait at my house beause he didnt need to see me kill someone and feed. he said he didnt mind. I tried as hard as i could to run and be cunning. i caught two people in the forest. i killed them and fed. it tasted so good. i felt a little less sick but was to weak to go back to school.

He rode me back to my house. i had a 4 bedroom house. it wasnt huge but a good size. he carried me and and i didnt understand why i felt so sick all of a sudden. he laid me down in my bed and sat in my room talking to me.

my roomate came in and had a shocked look on her face. i never told her i started going out with john." lexi, this is my boyfriend john, im weak and starving so i went home.. john took care of me for awhile and is staying here." i said. "Kelsie can i talk to you alone." lexi said. John left the room. "what?" i asked. "A human? really thats never going to work out, and i doubt he will wanna be turned." lexi said. "He's not a human, he's a werewolf." i said shyly. Lexi had a very disapointed face. "That's never gonna work. he wont understand us. non of them do. remember craig. he thought he could handle he vampire world. when he dumped me he said vampires were nunhumane blood sucking freaks!" lexi said. "John isnt like that. he even watched me kill and eat someone." i said argumentively. i didnt feel sick anymore i felt more anger. "Kelsie, you are going to get your heart broken. He seems just like craig, i feel it in me, i cant trust him." lexi said. i stood up rage flowing through me. "He isnt Craig!" i yelled with rage. I read johns mind, he asked if i needed help. i said no. "Maybe he isnt Craig but, do you really think that pile of fur can make it in a world of us. thats whats gonna happen. im done with this argument anyways, he's never going to last anyways, if he dosent break up with you sooner or later im sure you will dump him!" lexi said with furry and walked out slamming the door. 

She slammed john against the wall and said "I swear if you ever hurt her or even mess anything up for her, i will personally hunt you down and i'll let my rage do the rest!" John calmly walked into my room.

"I'm so sorry John, i dont think i can stay home tonight. im gonna have to find some place to stay." i said. hen lexi gets mad she, an be a peice of work. "Come stay at my place, i know you dont sleep, but yu can do whatever you want in my living room." John said. "Thanks." i said. i grabbed everything i needed and jumped out the window. he did to.

he turned into a wolf and ran to his house through the woods. i got off and walked in. i set my stuff down on the ground and hit my head with my hand. "I forgot blood. and it's dinner time." i said. "Im gonna go out and buy some." i said. i walked out of the door.

It would take me 15 minutes to run there at vampire speed. i started running till i seen a trep door in the woods. i opened it and walked down the steps. It looked like n average party store. i grabbed a gallon of blood and put it on the counter. "were you turned recently? because this much bottled blood can only be sold to at least a year of being a vampire." the check out guy said. "Im much older than i look, i was born in the eighteenhundreds. it was either be a vampire or die for me i was turned at the age of 18." i said sadly. bad memories started happening. i handed him money and walked away.

I started crying blood. i ran as fast as i culd home, and by the time i got there my whole face was covered in blood. "Are you ok?" john said with worry. "I am a vampire, i cry blood." i said feeling like a monster. "why are you crying?" john asked. "Well i started thinking of when i was 18, and some vampires captured my family because they thought we were werewolves. they told me my family was alive but since i was wrongfully accused and knew that they were vamps they had to kill me or turn me. i let them turn me and when i went to my family's cell they were held in they were jusg a pile of blood and bodies. i was horrified and devistated. they had to raise me. after a year they threw me out. and i had to fight for myself. i was a brutal badass rage filled vampire. i decided i needed to calm down after 50 years and i found lexi and we've been togther forever. and i just need to forget what happend. where is your bathroom i need to lean my fae and take a shower." i said painfully. "Im so sorry, its upstairs and the 2nd door on the left." john said about to cry himself.

i walked upstairs and wiped my face off.i took my clothes off and got in the shower. after the shower i put on a towel and walked out because one of johns friends was waiting to get in. i walked to johns room and started getting dressed. Zack started to walk in saying "hey john...". my shirt and bra was off. he just seen me. i felt so embarresed. he quickly shut the door and ran downstairs. my face was red. i finished getting dressed and brushed my hair.

 i walked down he stairs my face still red. i heard zack and john arguing in the kitchen. "You WHAT?" john yelled. "I walked in your room trying to talk to you but she was changing in there with her bra and shirt off. im sorry!" zack said. "we ignore this tonight, make her feel omfortable and welcome, and when im sleeping you better stay up here because, she dosent sleep." john said. i couldnt hear the rest.  i walked into the living room. i made myself comfortable on the couch. john walked in and sat next to me. "im sorry fr zak, please dont feell ackward." john said. "Its ok" i said shyly.

 i walked into the kithen and grabbed a large lear blass and filled it with blood. i popped in 2 icecubes and walked into the living room. I drank away, it tasted so good! "I have to go to bed, im sorry make yourself comfortable." john said. he walked away. I was downstairs with one of johns friends liam. we were messing around and jOking around and watching south park. i couldtell me and liam would be great friends. Liam was asleep on the chair and i was laying down on the couch.

John walked downstairs and gave me a hug. we looked at eachther then kissed. I missed lexi. Me and john got ready in his room. i was wearing a Falling in Reverse shirt and he was wearing a green day shirt. we were both wearing black pants. mine were a little more skinny then his. i had on red converse he had on black. my hair was straightened and silky. we were ready for school now. I missed lexi horribly!

___________________________________________________________________________this chapter is longer than most and im not sure how good it is. thanks for reading! nother chapter tomorrow. :DDD