Louis BSM

(A/N before I start writing I just wanted to say thank you for 1k views! I never imagined that this would get that many views! Thank you)

*He dies*

*Your POV*

It has been about 3 days since you had been told about Louis. He got shot at his concert, just 6 days before tour was meant to be finishing. You and Louis had always been the closest in the family, everyone knew that. You two always had each other's back. Now he was gone..

To say you missed him was an understatement. He was your rock, but some cunt had to take that away from you.

I was just laid in bed, I had been since I found out he died. Family had been in and out checking on me, but they knew that I would never be okay after this. Me and Louis had so many plans to do while he was in a break, but now we'll never get to do them.

I heard some voices downstairs, I knew it was the boys. They came upstairs and walked into my room. Me and Harry had always been close, him and Louis had also been dating for quite some while now, so it hit us both hard.

Harry slid under my covers and wrapped me in a tight hug. He buried his face in my neck, and I turned over to face him. He'd been crying a lot, we both had puffy eyes and tear strains down our cheeks. We just laid there, our bodies close. He squeezed me tighter. The other boys came and sat around us, knowing it hit us hard.

"It'll all be okay. You know why? Because he'll always be with you two. Always watching over you." Zany whispered, he felt like if he said anything else, he'd break down crying.