Chapter One

"Give me a Z, Give me an A, Give me a Y, Give me a N. What do we get?" I shouted at my friend Celeste. We're currently in my room. Doing nothing, in specific.

"HOPELESS!" she shouted back.

I made a face.

"Are you trying to piss me off? because if you are, well, congratulations, it's working." I said sarcastically.

Celeste has been my bestfriend since first grade. She has always been there for me for as long as I remember. She's the friend who'll never have the guts to leave you behind. 

She laughed at my expression. "I'm not pissing you off, ok? I'm helping you see sense. My friend, Zayn's got a girlfriend, you know it."

"I know. I know. You don't need to remind me. It annoys me." I said then sigh in frustration.

"When will he ever learn that his girlfriend is a big bitch?" I muttered.

"Love is blind. people said." Celested said.

"Love is not blind! okay? It sees but it doesn't mind." I snorted the last 2 words.

She sighed. "I guess, that's the point. When you love someone, No matter how bicth they are, you'll still accept them because you LOVE THEM."  

"Stupud love." I mumbled. then I raised my one eyebrow at her. "By the way, whose your friend? Me or that leigh bitch? You're acting weird. Are you two friends?" 

"We're not friends. okay? And I don't wanna be friend a bitch like her. I'm still on my best for that. Besides, you're my friend, I don't want you go crazy over someone who doesn't even care about you." she said.

Then after 4 seconds, she grinned, "I like Zayn for you. seriously. You'd look really cute together. If only Zayn doesn't have a girlfriend. If he doesn't have one, I would have help you with your evil plans about him." she said. The wry smile hasn't left her face.

I frowned. 

Evil plans? Do I have one? 

"What do you mean by that Evil plans? I don't have any" 

"You have."

"I do?" I asked. confuse. I can't remember any.

"I accidentally heard you saying something like 'If I can't get him with innocence, maybe I could get him with seduction' Dude, you're wicked!" She clucked.

OH THAT!

That was already out of my mind.

I almost tried that scheme but I was too afraid too show up in front of me then he'll say "Who the hell are you?". the fact that he doesn't know I exist is better than get a face-to-face insult & rejection from him.

"I was joking when I said that" I lied. "Really?" she said unconvinced. "Yes!" I said abruptly. "You're acting guilty." she said with a 'I-don't-believe-you' look all over her face. "No I'm not! Do you really think I'd do that?" I snapped at her. "Knowing you? Maybe." she then shrugged. "I may be so in love with him but I'm not pathetic. Sorry." I said sarcastically. There's a devilish smile on her lips. I gave her a sharp look. "Okay, okay. I believe you" she said. Obviously struggling to hide a laugh.

When will he ever learn to love me? I silently asked my self then sighed because the answer is almost unbearable.

-----

 [A/n I know it's too short. I'm really sorry if that didn't live up to your expectation. Love, Shingcortgee] #kissestomybitches