The Accident

Eren didn't ask for it to happen. The accident wasn't something he expected and especially having to stay in a wheelchair for a few weeks wasn't something he expected either.

Finally being able to go back to school, he had gotten dressed- which was a total struggle - and managed to actually get something to eat that morning. Almost being late for the bus, he realized that he couldn't go on it anyways. Everyone was staring, whispering, and pointing at the boy who was wheeling down the hall, his books in his lap. He was about to turn down the corner, but stopped abruptly as he looked up at his English teacher, Levi Ackerman. "I'm sorry s-sir.. I didn't mean to get in your way. Forgive me.."

"Tch, brat. Watch where you're going. You almost ran over my foot."

"I'm sorry.." Eren murmured, swallowing hard, biting down on his lower lip gently.
"I-I'm trying to get to class, and I don't want to be late on my first day back." He whispered, giving a slight, innocent smile.
"I'll be careful next time, Mr. Ackerman."

Levi's eyes widened at Eren's adorable smile and immediately felt gulity for being so harsh. "I-It's alright, actually. H-How about I take you to your next class?" 'What the hell? Did I freaking stutter?' Levi thought as he wheeled Eren through the hallway.

"Really..? Thank you, Mr. Ackerman, but you don't have to.." Eren whispered, his smile growing as he leaned back in his chair, looking up at the male. "You're the first person who's helped me out today, and for that I'm thankful. I have math first, which is only a few minutes from here, correct?"

"You have Ms. Ral for math, right?"

"Mm.. That's right," said Eren, giggling softly. "I'm glad that you're a teacher here, unlike the rest of them, you actually help students.. I mean from what I've heard."

"And where did you hear that from?" Levi raised an eyebrow, not exactly pleased to be known for being helpful, but not mad either.

"...I didn't actually hear it from.. someone. I just think you're like that. I think you're a great teacher, Mr. Ackerman, and if I could walk, I'd probably hug you." Eren joked and he laughed softly, looking down at his laps with a light blush, tinting his pale cheeks.

Levi was surprised at how Eren thought of him. 'He would hug me?' Levi thought. He felt his cheeks grow warm at the thought. "Not many of the students here would want to hug me, Eren. Actually, most of them would be scared to do that."

"Why...? I understand, sometimes you can be scary, but underneath all of that, I see you as a nice person." Eren explained and his blush darkened. Clearing his throat, he decided to change the subject. "Anyways.. U-uh.. Don't I have you for English at third period?" He asked softly.

Levi contemplated this. 'Huh, so I guess there's a student here that's caring enough to see through my exterior.' He stopped at Petra's door and blushed. Snapping back into reality, he replied, "Yes, you do have me for third period. I'll see you then." Levi dropped Eren off and left.

Eren wheeled himself into the classroom, and immediately he was teased. "Hey freak, what's wrong? Can't walk? How tragic." A low voice said in the back of the class, and he knew exactly who it was. Jean Kirschtein. Eren simply ignored him, wheeled over to his desk, put his books onto the desk, and waited for class to start.

~magical timeskip to 3rd period brought to you by Levi's huge dick~

Sighing loudly, Levi got ready for his 3rd period class. He mostly hated all of his students and often pondered why he became a teacher. Then he remembered Eren, the only thing motivating him to keep teaching.

Eren come wheeling into the classroom, having his usual bright, happy smile on his face. "Hello, Mr. Ackerman." He said happily, wheeling to his desk, which was in the last row.
Next to Jean, sadly. Jean had taken his seat, smirking at the male next to him.
"Hey cripple." He began, tilting his head. "I think I left my books back in math class, wanna run there and get them?