I wish my life wasnt so boring

Emma's PoV
Hi, I'm Emma Smith the most unfortunate 17 year old girl you'll ever meet! I have the most horrible life threatening Thyroid cancer! Thyroid cancer is a rare type of cancer that affects the thyroid gland, a small gland at the base of the neck and it also effects the breathing. I Remember the day I found out like it was yesterday...
flash back...
*ring ring*
'Emma, it's your mum'
That's my best friend Jessica, she has been by me forever even when we found out.
'Hello? Mum what's wrong?'
'Sweetie, you need to come home now, WE HAVE TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL!'
'Mum! Are you okay?'
I remember becoming panicky and starting to cry...
'Yes darling I'm perfectly fine! It's about you!'
'O...okay, mum I'm coming'
now...
That day was so horrible I couldn't even bare it, well at that point I didn't know what was about to happen!
flash back...
As I got home my mum was panicking and as soon as I walked through the door, you could see the relief on her face.
'Mum what's wrong?'
At this point I was so scared I felt like fainting!
'Pumpkin, you know your breathing has been very on and off...'
My mum took me to the doctors about a month before I found out the bad news, because my breathing had been funny and playing up! Well this is when I found out..
'.. Well the doctors have a result back...'
I was a little confused at first but then my mum started to cry..
'Mum! ...'
'... You have Thyroid cancer..'
Within seconds of feeling safe, I suddenly felt like I was going to die in an instant!
now...
I was 12 at the time so of course I felt like it was the end of the world! But now I'm 17, 18 next month, so I'm used to this pain that I go through! All the appointments, drugs I have to take and all the stupid times my lungs have stopped working and I was at a high risk of dying! To be honest I'm not that afraid of it as I was because, it's not like my life is easy! And I'm used to it...
Today I'm meant to be going out shopping but I've probably been shopping 5 times in the last 5 years so I'm debating whether to go or not...
... My mum is convincing me to go because ever since I found out about my cancer I haven't been out at all! So fuck it, make mistakes not regrets, ima go shopping with my friends....

Hey people that may or may not read it? Idk? But anyway hope your enjoying this so far i will try and update as soon as I can! It's a bit of a cliff hanger but what Emma doesn't know is that what she is about to do will change her life forever!