Chapter 6

A/N: Currently listening to Everything Flows by Left Boy. Also I know that this is currently shit and I have a very low level of writing, but I have so many ideas that I don't quite know how to "join". So I'm just getting everything out of the way so I can kind of start adding them. That being said, commence. These Girls by Sticky Fingers is what I'm listening to.

*Louis pov*

As I walk out of math class, I'm strangely calm. I mean yes I just agreed to work with Harry for a school project, the guy that saw me crying on that fucking hell of a night, and yes, Zayn is the only one that knows the cause of my emotions but everyone cries and Harry doesn't even seem to remember me. Not that I won't tell him we know each other, but hey.

So as I walk to lunch, I think of the things I'll tell him, then, I see Zayn.

"Malik." I greet as I slide next to him.

"Tommooooo." I snort.

"Cow!" And at that Zayn laughs his perfect Zayn laugh and it's good to be back to normal.

We head to our lockers to leave our books, surprisingly they're actually across from each other and not on fucking different ends of the school like last year, and then, we're off to the canteen.

"I fucking swear if see Eleanor I will rip my skin off." The Zayn laugh is back.

"You shouldn't have fucked her mate." I look at him horrified.

"One, I would never fuck her, two, I have told her this many times so I do not know why she keeps insisting, three, what the fuck Zayn? Do you really think I would stoop so low?"

"I don't know mate, but she's over there. I'll leave you two to it." I grab his arm.

"If you leave right now, I'll crawl in through your window at midnight and I will fucking murder you. So you better keep your ass right where it is." I'm greeted with yet another Zayn laugh, bet luckily he doesn't leave.

"Louuuuuuuuu!!" The fucking voice present at every single one of my fucking nightmares greets me as she fucking lunges herself at me, clinging on to me like the fucking animal that she is.

I'm still holding onto Zayn's arm so I don't hug her back. Thank fuck for Zayn.

"Eleanor." I say through gritted teeth, pushing her back with my free hand.

"Have lunch with us today?" She bats her eyelashes. The disgust is clear in my voice as I scoff at her.

"No we're busy sorry. Having lunch with the footie team today, wouldn't want you to seperate from the cheerleaders."

"Oh no worry..."

I've already left.