True feelings

(A/n: I'm really sorry I didn't update when I said I was going to ❤.)

Madis POV

I jump into their car and do my seatbelt up. Skylar starts driving and Anna makes conversation.

"Madi, what is the orphanage like?" She asks me.

"That orphanage is amazing! I would definitely recommend it to someone If they asked me." I reply, a bit over the top.

"So its that good then?" Sky asks me.

"Yeah, I guess. I've made lots of friends here. I don't remember my parents but I do take a small picture around with me." I say handing Anna the picture.

Anna's POV

Madi hands me a picture and I take it and look at it. There's a woman, a man and a tiny little baby. Then I realize it is. Its her family. She really has been in the orphanage for a long time.
I see Madi playing with a few toys off in her own world so I ask Sky if we can pull over and talk about something as soon as possible.
We stop outside Starbucks and I pull him out the car. I show him the picture of her family and explain who it is.

"Madi, really has been in that orphanage for years" I explain

"And your point is?" He asks

"My point is, she doesn't know how to handle a family. And this is going to sound really mean but she can't handle family love either." I say

"Maybe we can teach her?" He asks

I nod and jump back in the car. Madis still playing with her toys but doesn't look as happy as she did. Maybe she overheard our convosation.
Once we reach the house, I jump out of my seat and I get madis things. Sky helps her with her things from the back and we all go inside.

Madis POV

Their house is amazing! Its so big and perfect.
I see Sky looking over at me and signaling for me to go over to him. So I do.

"Hey kiddo" he says

"Hey Sky" I reply

"You know you can call me dad." He says

"Are you sure?" I ask

"Positive" he replies, "and call anna, mum" he says

For once in my life, I feel like I have a real family.