Chapter 1

Picture on the side for Aileen. Enjoy :)

Hi. I'm Aileen. I'm 17 and live with my abusive parents. Alone in the wood, with no neighbors, besides the raccoons that get in trash and the bear that taps on my window. The only friends I got. It's really hard on me, my parents fight everyday and blame their messes on me. Even though I stay in my room all the time. And last night, was it.

My parents were fighting again, and I have heard enough. I ran away. Running in the night, tripping over branches and running into trees, I didn't turn back. After a while I heard my dad yelling for me. I stopped for a minute so he wouldn't find where I was.He then shut the door and headed the other direction. Thank god he did. If he caught me running away I would be beaten into the next century.

Almost every 5 minutes I took a left turn. I had no clue where I was. My parents made sure that I would have no chance getting out of here. Which sucks. I stopped for a second. I could tell my eyes were adjusting to the darkness of the woods. I pulled the bag off of my shoulder and looked through it. I packed 5 days worth of clothes and my phone and toilet trees that I knew I would need. I looked at my phone. It was almost 10:00 p.m. I turned on a flashlight from my phone and looked around. I was surrounded by trees and there was no sign of living things. I have to admit, I'm pretty scared. I pulled a jacket out of my bag and out put it on. I looked around for a tree that I could sit up against. I walked over to one and took a seat and no sooner did.

The next morning was hot. I took of the jacket after getting up and walked around. To my luck, I found a river. I got undressed and jumped in. I turned on my phone and blared my music. I was born with a talent of singing. So singing was the only thing I really had.

Living in the woods had to be one of the hardest things ever. Especially with Frank. My 'Dad'. My mom understood me and tried to do whats best for me. She secretly got me everything I had. Although she acts like she hates me around my dad. We are both under Franks rules. He is the one who brought us to the woods, the one who made me hate my life.

I took a deep breath and sunk under the water, and swam around-Until I hit something hard and came up for air. It was a large stone sticking out of the water. I sighed and laid up against the stone looking at the scenery. I saw someone walking forward from the other side of the river. I didn't hesitate to hide behind the stone and watch what the guy was doing. He looked pretty young. He walked up to the side of the river and put his hand in it. He pulled it back out and took off his shirt. I stared at him in awe of his 6 pack. He threw his shirt the opposite direction and started to unbutton his pants.

"Um... just so you know I'm in here and I'm leaving now so... bye." I said while revealing myself from the rock. I pointed my fingers to the side my clothes were at. He looked at me and he smiled.

"Then it would be best for me to keep going?" He said continuing.

"No... no it wouldn't." I said keeping the water neck high. I swam to the edge on the other side, and blushed. He was watching my every move. I looked up and down his body before he turned around and put his hands over his eyes.

"No peeking!" I said like a little girl. Face palm. He laughed. I got out of the water and got dressed in a new set of clothes. He turned around as I was putting my shirt on. I gasped and shot him a glare.

"I thought you were done." He said with his hands in the air like he was surrendering. Then he smiled.

I started walking the direction I came from. I heard him run over to me, and I turned around. He was still jogging forward with his shirt in his hand. I raised my eyebrow as he reached me. He bent over to catch his breath. He put his hands on his knees and looked at me.