Chapter 23

~~~~~~~~~Two Weeks Later~~~~~~~~~~

Jessica POV

I  waiting for the girls to show up so we can go dress shopping.I called my mom so she could watch the baby while I was gone.  After half an hour  everyone showed up even the boys. We decided to all just take two car so we took mine and Princeton's. We drove for what seemed like an hour until we finally arrived to the store.We were welcomed by an old lady. I looked for 20 minutes until I found this beautiful dress.

I tried it on it was beautiful on me and it was right in my price range too. So after shopping for me we went shopping for bridesmaids dresses. After an hour of walking around looking and trying on we found the perfect bridsmaids.( Dress in the External Link). After we left the store we went out eat. Then we went home.

Princeton POV

Me and the boys were looking around for the right tux to wear but we couldnt. I called Jessica to ask what color bow tie and tux we should buy. She told me a blue. I asked one of the workers to get four blue tuxs so we can try on. After five minutes the worker came out with the tuxs. The boys tried on their tux first then it was me. We fitted them well so we bought them and we left. When we go home we found the girls. I kissed Jessica on the cheek and then Jessica Mom. I grabbed my son from Jessica Mom and took him upstairs to go to sleep. I came back downstairs and saw Roc and Jess in the kitchen talking. Well me being nosy and all so I decided to eavsdrop.

Roc:We have to tell them

Jess:No we dont

Roc: Yes we do I dont want keep this serect  from my friends

Jess:OK after the wedding

Roc:Fine after the wedding

Jess: I love you *kisses him*

Roc:I love you too *kisses back*

  Jessica POV

I can wait until me and Prince gets married. We have a beautiful son together now we will become a family. I went upstairs to go check on the baby. I went in his room and he was in his crib sleeping. I got out the room and went in mine. I changed into some sweats pants, a tank top and so ankle socks. I went downstairs to the rest of the gang. I saw Prince and the guys watching sports I quickly went over Princeton's lap and took the remote. Before I could change the channel I was talcked by Prince, Roc , and Ray. I got my girls to help so I had Prince, Beatrice had Ray, and Roc had Jess. I grabbed Princeton by the hair and dragged him to the couch,then Beatrice took Ray by his braids got on top of him and dragged him on top of Prince, Jess just took Roc and dragged him on top of Ray.

We all ran upstairs to me &Jacob room and locked the door. 10 seconds later the boys started to bang on the door causing of what sounded like the baby crying . I unlocked the door to see Roc making the baby noise and all three of the guys talcking me. After all the messing around we all went downstairs we didnt see Prod. All we saw was his wheel chair. I quickly get worried and checked the kitchen. There stood......................................