Whoah we've hit 19k!!!

(Scrolls through all my stories drinks some water and listens to Just gold then see's that this book has 19k!! Spits water all over the place!!!) "Whoah this always surprises me when we hit another milestone and this time I was SOOO surprised!!! Omg guys this is sooo amazing!! I don't even have words!! 19k!! Almost 20!!! Since words are pretty scarce to my mouth be prepared for stuff pretty cheesy...

This was my first book and at first I was pretty young and didn't know what I was doing and yet I received so much love!! I just couldn't imagine why and yet I still can't but I love you all for it! You guys have changed my experience with writing forever!! Without you guys back then I probably would have stopped writing but you guys saved my account and me from making probably one of the most stupidest mistakes I would have ever made. So I thank you all with every bit of gratitude I have in me.

With every bit of love these stories get better because with every bit of love I realize I have more support and people in this small world actually want me to write because they want to read the stuff I write. Of their own free will might I add!!! (Omg I'm crying right now) So once more thank you and I mean you!! Who is reading this YOU!! Because you matter so much to me Thank you. "Write on not to fight on!"