Ch 2- The Journey

On Maddy's and Scott's 4th year in Metili an "old man" appeared. His name was Brian(Dun... Dun..... DDDDDDuuunnnnn). He walked up to Maddy and Scott and just laughed and right before their faces some sort of blaze appeared. It just destroyed everything in sight, it looked angry. Anyone who tried to run also died, few made it out though. As the blaze left, all Maddy and Scott saw were dead corpses of their close friends. There were everyone they could think of there, all except Cadenza her body was not fond and Lucinda's but Lucinda went on a trip though. Zenix's corpse was not found but Maddy did see him burn in the flames, all that was found where his ashes. Maddy and Scott were quiet for the rest of the day other then some little questions. They buried all the body's they found. Made grave stones for each to, not saying they were the best but they were something. They even made one for Cadenza if she did die, her's was perfect it had many flowers on it and blessings. After they mourned the dead Scott and Maddy gathered all water and food around the village making sure they would have enough for their long journey ahead. They slept soundly that night knowing they would probably never return as well as there last night in a comfy bed, and not on the ground. As they got up at the light of dawn they left on their journey for a new home. They sailed over seas, climbed a mountain, and crossed the desert. In the desert there was a "deserted" village, it was destroyed, and abandoned. Scott and Maddy got a little from the village and went on there way. They were out in the wilder for two weeks. On the fourteenth day they had no water for 2 days and no food for 5 days. Right before they lost all hope, they stumbled across a gate. "H..Help," Maddy whispered softly right before she fainted, right next to Scott. "Come here Levin, there are two fainted people at the gates."

"Alright Laurence bring them to the tree house I got the guy, you get the girl."

"Alright, Levin."

Hello People Reading this fan-fic, I have already gotten 5 views, yes my dreams came true!!

I want to say I will try to post a least once a week maybe more, also I'm coming out with another book called Phoenix Drop High, check it out

~Bye