3.

I stopped dead in my tracks.

I didn't want to turn around. I know what's going to happen, I'll turn around and Dylan will probably tell all his friends about the nerd who stood and gawked at him this morning. Still looking at him or any of his friends, I try and shake him off, and carry on walking to my next class, but it's no use. I can feel the anxiety kicking in.

"Zara" I felt the minty warm breeze hit the back of my exposed neck, instantly sending shivers and goosebumps all through my body. 

He still had a hold of my arm, it wasn't tight, but it was enough that I couldn't move from it, as I was considerably shorter than him.

I turned slowly on my heels, taking a deep breath, rotating my body towards him, not knowing where to look due to this mornings events.

"Y..Yes?" I wanted to look away but I couldn't, my eyes were fixed. 

I was drowning in his beautiful eyes. I glanced down to his lips to notice a devilish smirk painted along his exquisite face. I could shout at him for mocking me like this, well he hasn't actually done anything yet, b-but I'm sure he will. He's bound to. 

He parted his lips to inhale a sharp breath. Shit. He noticed me looking at his lips. 

"You're friends with Steph, right?" What? How would he know that? How would he even know my name in the first place?

I cleared my throat, not that it would make my voice project anymore, I'm quiet enough as it is. 

"Mhm.." I replied, almost as more of a question.

"So I'm guessing she's told you about my frat party tonight then?" He looked at me, as though he was intrigued, deep in thought. Almost.. Hopeful?

My voice got quieter, I felt like a mouse. 

"I'm not a big on party's like Steph I'm afraid.." I looked down at my feet, twiddling my thumbs. The longer I stand here the more flustered I will get. Then I will fumble my words and embarrass myself even more. I can feel my cheeks starting to flush and-

"I was hoping you would come, Zara"

He was? What?

This is a wind up, isn't it.

A competition to who can take the nerds virginity the first, thing. The thought makes me feel sick.

However his words give me a feeling in the pit of my stomach that I can't explain. Hiss deep, mischievous, raspy tone gives me shivers, in a good way. 

I shifted on my heels slightly.

"I.. I don't fit in at party's.. Everyone there is.. Different to me I suppose.. More confident..And they look amazing and.. I don't look like Steph..My anxiety an-"

I was cut off in the middle of my sentence by Dylan's finger to my lips, hushing me. His finger made my lips tingle ever so slightly, just from his touch. 

Holy-

"It starts at 7, I'll see you there" His smirk was so evident, so devilish. Almost like he knew what I was thinking. I gave a weak attempt of a smile, because I'm really no where near as out going or 'up for sex' as Steph, I just hope he doesn't think I am, simply because we are roommates. Even though I love the girl, we couldn't be any more opposite.

Before I could part my lips to say anything he had turned on his heels of the very expensive looking running shoes he was wearing, and got lost in a sea of people.

*****

The day progressed, and I knew that I had to get Dylan off of my mind. Dylan would never like me as more than a friend. That was probably just him being super friendly. I knew I had to tell Steph what happened, because I don't have a clue what it was, or whether it was anything at all, and she is the only one who can tell me.

I texted Steph at lunch to meet up at the food court, as we usually do, but this time it was urgent, so I felt a text was necessary. 

*To Rooomie! X*

*Meet at the food court ASAPPPPP.*

*TEXT SENT*

Ah, that should make her hurry her butt up.

*NEW TEXT MESSAGE FROM -Rooomie! X*

*Rooomie! X*

*I'm on my way girl!!

This better be good!!

love stephhhh*

(A/N REALLY SHORT CHAPTER BUT ITS FOR A REASON)

LY ALL XX

-Grace x