Breakfast

Dedicated to Luna_285

as they encouraged me to carry on with this story. Thank you sooo much for bearing with me. I know, I'm crap at this.

Hiya everyone, I am so so sorry for not updating in aaaaages!!! Ranting allowed in the comments. I've had a kind of "writer's block" and felt really really uncreative and crappy over the last months, so yeah... But I'm back! I hope you enjoy this, and I'll try to update more frequently.

I sill don't own anything, so all rights to JK Rowling.

Moony-The-Bookworm

Remus POV

I wakened with a start. Looking around at an unfamiliar place, I suddenly remembered where I was. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. I am what others would call a "morning person"... The only one in our dorm, apparently. With a glance at my alarm clock, I realised it was only 6.30, and breakfast was at 7.30: I had plenty of time till the others would waken. Being a practical person, I decided to write a letter to my parents.

Dear Mum and Dad,

I made it to Gryffindor!! Hogwarts is really great and I can't wait until lessons start. I'm especially excited for Defence Against the Dark Arts: do you think we'll get to see some scary creatures? I hope so. I made three new friends already; James Potter, Sirius Black and Peter Pettigrew. About Sirius: I know he's a Black and all, but he's in Gryffindor with us and he's nothing like his family. I really hope they never work out my... condition. I couldn't bear to lose them.

I love you both loads and loads!

Remus xx

By the time I had finished the letter, James had started to stir. Sirius and Peter, however, showed no sign of waking up.

James POV

Life was blurry. Too blurry. Reaching for my glasses, I was met with the all-knowing glance of Remus Lupin. My stomach began to rumble, and he chuckled.

"Should we go and get breakfast them? ", he asked.

"Umm sure, but we should probably wake the others first."

So we got dressed and began the all to hard task to wake up Sirius and Peter. And that took wayyy longer than expected. Although Sirius woke up easily, he took ages in the shower. And Peter wouldn't wake up, so we ended up splashing him with cold water. That certainly was a sight. By the time we got to the Great Hall (it took us ages to find it), it was 7.50 and breakfast was almost over...

Peter POV

I am so glad I came to Hogwarts. The food is really nice and I've somehow made three great friends already. As I was eating a delicious piece of bacon, Professor McGonagall handed us our timetables. I heard Sirius groan.

"Double Potions with the Slytherins first thing!!! On our first day!!! Whyyyy?"

Remus gave him a disproving scowl.

"Come on Sirius, they can't be that bad."

He later would be proved wrong.

Sirius POV

Double Potions. On my first day. How could my day get any worse? The answer came with owl post, as a Howler was delivered to me.

"SIRIUS BLACK!!!", my mother shouted. The Hall suddenly grew silent.

"HOW DARE YOU BETRAY THE NOBLE HOUSE OF BLACK!!! WE HAVE ALWAYS BEEN SLYTHERINS. NEVER SINCE OUR NAME WAS FOUND WAS SOMEONE ANYTHING ELSE. A GRYFFINDOR. NO SON OF MINE IS A GRYFFINDOR. HANGING OUT WITH MUDBLOODS, HALF-BREEDS AND BLOOD TRAITORS!!! I WILL SPEAK TO DUMBLEDORE ABOUT THIS. REST ASSURED, YOU WILL BE IN SLYTHERIN."

At this, the Howler teared itself up. The Hall remained silent for a few more minutes, and I received cold stares from Cissy and Bella. At 8 o'clock, the bell rang and everyone went to lessons. Potions.

So yeah. I know that was a rubbish filler. I just don't have any ideas . Any suggestions, please Private Message me and I'll give you credit. Love you all