Meeting Him! :)

'Halieys Pov'  "Bye,mom." I say as I walk down the stairs. "Bye, love." Mom says. As I walk out the door. So I go to the secret park. My mom showed me the park when I was 5 I 19 now. I go everyday to the park. So i get to the park and I see Harry freaking Styles. So I walk up to Harry and I ask him if I could have a hug. "Hi I am Hailey. I wanted to know can I have a hug???"I asked and said. "Sure I love my fans." He says while giving me a big hug. "Hey love i was wondering wanna meet here for dinner????"Harry asked me. "Yes I would love to." I replied. "Can I get your number???" Harry askes me. "Sure its 813-986-5369!"I said. "Okay love. See you around five oclock." He said smiling. So I run home ignoring the fact that i am wearing high heel boots. So i strip down and jump in the shower and start singing. So i get out and get changed into, A black dimanod shirt and a pair of black ripped skinny jeans and my toms.I Go into the bathroom and put on only a little bit of makeup enough to bring out my eyes. My long ombre hair all the way down to my waist is perfectley straight.'Harry's Pov' I leave the park and start thinking about the gourges girl I met at the secret park that's really not so secret. So i tell the boys we are going to kidnap this girl they are all in. So we get to the park and the boys are hiding in the bush right next to the bench. She just got there she looks beautiful and I smile and i say to the boys " 1,2,3,4,5 Go." They run out of the bush and put a sock in her mouth. We put her in the back of the van. I sit back their with her. I pull the sock out of her mouth and tell her"You are coming to my house your gonna live with me and the guys. "Wait a second YOU KIDNAPPED ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! " She yelled. "Yes but it was because you are the most beautfuil girl I have ever met and I want to be with you forever." I said. "Aw your so sweet Harry." She said smiling and blushing.  We pull in the drive way. I lead her in making sure nobody sees her. Has we enter the house. You can see the look of shock on her face has we enter the living room. "You live here??" She asked in shock. "Yea pretty sweet uh." I asked. "Wow just wow."She said still in disbelief. "Yea.Do you need anything?? I asked trying to sound all gentlemen like. "Yea wheres my bedroom???" She asked. "Upstairs i will bring you there." I said.