First Day!

'Haliey's Pov' So as Harry brings me to my room I say "Thanks." "Welcome just come and get me if you need anything my room is right downstairs." He said Smiling his glowing white teeth so bright they can blind somone. So after Harry walked out I was observing my room. It was huge I had a walk in closet and my own bathroom a mini fridge and a balcony and a 48 inch plasma screen tv. So i go down to Harry's room and ask him if I can borrow a shirt. "Hey Haz can I borrow one of your shirts??" I asked giving him the puppy dog eyes. "Sure thing love." He replied with a smirk on his face. He takes off his shirt and hands it to me. I run up stairs before I can relize that Zayns underpants are on the stairs I slip on them and fall flat on my face.  I yell out "ZAYN JAVVAD MALIK GET OUT HERE NOW!!!!! He runs out of his room and slips on his underpants to and fall's flat on his face to. "Harry Edward Styles I need your help!!"I Yell Across the room. "Coming." He comes out of his room laughing his head of not relizing the underpants on the stairs and asks me "What happend." "Oh nothing just me falling straight on my face because of Zayns underpants on the stairs. Nothing new."I say while laughing at Zayn. "Oh well that's normal." Harry replied you could tell he was trying not to laugh. So I get up and run up the stairs avoiding Zayn's underpants. So I change in to Harrys shirt and went to bed.  'Harrys Pov' So i hear my name being shouted out. I run out of my room and see Zayn and Haliey on the floor looking at eachother like a death match was about to happen. I ask Haliey what happend she said "I fell straight on my face because of Zayn leaving his underpants on the stairs. Nothing new." I helped her up trying not to laugh but sinaling Zayn to apoligize. But he didn't like the stubborn Boy he is. So Haliey runs up the stairs this time avoding the underwear and shuts the door i think she is going to bed. So I do the same.