~#Slender's done!#~

"Everyone sit!" Slender yelled at the teens that was horse playing in the living room. But no one stopped, Slender sigh and cleared his throat. " EVERYONE SIT NOW!!" Slender has ringed through everypasta's head. 

         They all held their heads to stop the ringing that was in their ears. The room went silent, Slender fixed his coat and looked at the now quiet teens. " I have had it with this nonsense, and I had to find a way to get you all to go out more. Instead of hanging out and horse playing in this mansion. I have enrolled you all in a school." Slender explained sternly. 

Some of the teen pastas had a weird look on their faces and others laughed as if slender was joking. But slender wasn't joking at all. " School? hahaha you joking right slendy? you know that won't last long'' Ben said laughing. " Yea? we would just end up killing the fuckers haha" Jeff said as well. "Oh, your not going to a normal human school.......your going to a school that was made just for killers and if you were to kill another then you will deal with Zalgo.." Slender said making sure that he wasn't joking around about.

The room went quiet again, Slender chuckled to himself as he thought how nice it's going to be when they are all gone. " And school starts tomorrow morning, so make sure you pack. Because your going to be staying at school grounds in doms that I payed for you to stay in for the school year.." Slender said as he teleported away.

There was some sighs coming from the room as the teen got up to their rooms and started packing.

~# Next morning #~

         Slender was the first one awake besides the proxies to make sure everyone got up to leave for the bus. The teens came down tiredly. Slender looked at his proxies and then looked at his youngest proxy, " Rayne, I want you to go as well. Cause I want you to be with the others just as well, The other proxies are going to be there as well. But only Masky will be the health/ training teacher. " Rayne sighs and nods as she went behind the other teens waiting for the bus outside as well. 

" Rayne!! Your coming too sisy?" Rose asked Rayne. Rayne made a sad look that she was going to be stuck with her half sister for the school. " Yea....." she said and just shrugged as she moved away from Rose. Sylver came out from the door breathing heavly, " ......I made it!" Sylver said in between breathes. " Yay! I don't think I would be able to not hurt someone if you weren't around Slv haha" Rose said holding her bag be hind her back.  

Jeff came over to Rose and Sylver, " Hey babe, and hey sis " He said has he kissed Rose's forehead. " Morning Jeff " Sylver chuckled and Rose Blushed a light gray. They waited for the bus for about 10 mins and then they say a black school bus with the words " Creepy High" on the said of it. 

Everyone got on the bus, it was empty. So they were the only ones that was getting picked up. The bus driver was a creepy little gnome guy who didn't look very friendly. After everyone loaded up on the bus Slender nodded to the bus driver and  waved goodbye at the teen pasta's leaving.

~# Hour Later #~

" That took long enough.." Jeff said as he yawned and the bus stopped. " Yea...just hope its worth it going to this dumb school.." Ben said as he got up. Rayne nodded as she and the others gotten up. They all came out of the bus and looked around. " heh....place looks really boring if you ask me..." Jane said as her and Clockwork walked down a path. Rose took a long sniff outside, " The air out here is.....just not as good then I thought..." Rose said and took out a sheet of paper that slender gave everyone before they left .

" Building 3, dom number 39?" Rose said as she tilts her head, Then Sylver looked at Rose with a wide smile. " we're sharing the same dom! yay!" Sylver said as she hugged Rose. The girls giggled and jumped up and down.  Rayne chuckled and looked at her sheet of paper, she sighed but smiled as she looked around for Nina. 

Nina had a very disgust look on her face when Rayne looked at her, she knew who Rayne was and didn't like the idea that their sharing the same dom. 

Then everyone heard some one clear their throat and saw Trenderman standing in front of them. " hello Children! I'll be the one to show you guys are the school today, now please follow..." Trender said as he lead the teens into the school. https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/ef/ef/cb/efefcba51316a79a9720833ff6075b97.jpg / http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/11/07/article-2489974-193F355A00000578-859_472x390.jpg 

The school gave some of the teens a weird feeling, everything was just....different from what they were used to. " this is the main hall, when you get to class to class " Trender said as he pointed around. Then he lead them to a hall way that was filled with lockers and doors that has numbers on them. http://www.homelandcontracting.com/media/img/feature/baysideHS/slide-01.jpg 

" Here's where you keep your books and things you need to get from class to class, right now the school isn't open till around 9:30 am......this is also where your classes are going to be, for some is going to be on the 2nd floor as well.." Trender explained as well.

~# After the tour of the school #~ 

" Around, now you have plenty of time to go find your doms and when you hear the first bell that means you must be in school at 9: 15, then when you hear the 2nd Bell that means you must be in homeroom. If you have anything else you need to ask me then you can find me in the office" Trender said as he walked down the hall. The teens left and all gotten to their doms and was getting ready for their first day.

( I know.....its short but I promise it will get much better in the future. anyways if you liked it please fav it and keep reading! Thanks ) Rose Ann~